Tuesday, October 15, 2013

About Voice of Russia

About Voice of Russia



.Syria


  1. Attack on Syria may cause massive damage to the US - News ...

    voiceofrussia.com/.../Attack-on-Syria-may-cause-massive-damage-to-the...
     
    Aug 28, 2013 - My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someone, somewhere, with the power to stop this madness will listen. How about it ...
  2. Attack on Syria: An "Act of Cowardice." - Information Clearing House

    Aug 29, 2013 - That is their goal, they set it, and no matter what happens they willobtusely ... As for the Syrian people, it is clear that all of the bloodshed and loss of life... Of course the US has not thought of that. ... My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someonesomewhere, with the power to stop this ...
  3. لا اله الا الله. محمد رسول الله. انشرها بقدر حبك لنبيّ الله | Facebook

    My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someone, somewhere, with the power to stop this madness will listen. How about it President of the ...
  4. Revoke Obama's Peace Prize If He Attacks Syria - Stop NATO

    Aug 30, 2013 - My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someone, somewhere, with the power to stop this madness will listen. How about it ...
  5. Attack on Syria may cause massive damage to the US - Gagrule.net

    Aug 29, 2013 - My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someone, somewhere, with the power to stop this madness will listen. How about it ...
  6. Syria • Dawoodi Bohra Forum

    Aug 27, 2013 - 30 posts - ‎4 authors
    My thoughts are with the Syrian people and my hope is that someone, somewhere, with the power to stop this madness will listen. How about it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment