Thursday, October 3, 2013

Motorcycle Brake Check Attack



  • freepatriot.org/2013/10/01/motorcycles-cause-terror-highway
    Oct 01, 2013 · ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a “brake check” and ... but are pressing charges against the motorcycle ...


    Marc Roffman 

    As a trucker that would deliver in north jersey and New York I am familiar with these groups. I can hopefully clarify a few things. First the initial "accident" is part of a game they play. They ride in a huge group and will operate together to slow down traffic. Next they pick out high end vehicles targeting people with families in them, the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a "brake check" and stop suddenly in front of the target vehicle causing a minor bump. In some cases they will just roll back into their target vehicle. They will then mob the vehicle demanding money and or begin attacking the person inside. It is their practice to also slash the tires to prevent the vehicle from escaping. Truckers are well aware of them and are advised not to stop. You can clearly see in the video how they are well practiced in this style of attack. The police in NY have backed off them after an officer ran one down using his vehicle a few months back. The video was all over the net so I advise you to check it out. These "bikers" ride dirt bikes and sport bikes very few of which are street legal and even fewer have plates. They run red lights, stop signs, and have no regard for the law. If you are ever in this situation do not stop, immediately call the police and do whatever you have to to keep them from boxing you in. NEVER leave the scene of an accident if you are not under direct threat!!! Only run if you have no other choice, and again immediately call the police. This is not rare by any means, the only reason this incident got any attention is because of the helmet cam video being posted on the net. If you see anyone in this situation, call the police. Make no mistake confusing these punks with true bikers. You will rarely if ever see a member of these gangs on a Harley. A final note, always be aware of motorcycles and share the road. Check your mirrors and don't ride anyone's bumper, motorcycles have a much smaller profile then a car and are harder to see.



  • Motorcycles Cause Terror on the Highway

    • Marc Roffman                              2 days ago     
      Your welcome, also here is a link to share as wellhttps://www.facebook.com/Justi...
      This page was created to support Mr. Lien and his family. You will also find many videos posted there of this gangs actions. Most of which they posted themselves and tried to delete. They also go to prove all of my above statements.
    • Marc Roffman                              2 days ago     
      https://www.facebook.com/Justi... here they have the 7 other videos posted that the "bikers" deleted.

    Haven't read the entire thread so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but there was some one commenting on one of the news articles about how these guys are an actual gang gang, not just a motorcycle gang. They will brake check a vehicle then when the vehicle pulls over, they will dismount their bikes, act as if they are mad and rob the vehicle, they then slash the tires. This has happens commonly from gangs similar to this as well as this one. It's a practice they use to either sue for insurance money or rob the people, depending on the mood they are in and how the event transpires.
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923745&page=17


    www.asmainegoes.com/content/just-nice-sunday-bike-ride-new-york?page=1
    ... which the motorcycle thugs had ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a " brake check" and stop suddenly in front ...
  • blackamericaweb.com/170955/video-suv-driver-pulled-over-beaten...
    Oct 01, 2013 · Motorcycle riding gangs of 30+ black ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a “brake check” and stop suddenly ...
  • www.stromtrooper.com/off-topic-member-therapy/144545-ny-hooligan...
    • Last updated: Oct 02, 2013 · 
    • 10 posts · 
    • First post: Oct 02, 2013
    ... Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a " brake check" and stop suddenly in ...
  • fundamentalattributionerror.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/a-ptsd-moment1 day ago
    Oct 02, 2013 · As I was driving our van I noticed that there was a motorcycle in the left ... be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a “brake check” and ...

    A PTSD Moment

      
    For those of you who don’t know what PTSD is here is the definition:
    About a year ago my husband, our infant son and myself were on our way to go to McDonalds for lunch. As I was driving our van I noticed that there was a motorcycle in the left lane which is where I needed to be to get to that particular McDonalds location.
    Being a rider myself I made sure to turn on my blinker to let the driver of the motorcycle know that I was needing to get over. I also slowed down to let him go ahead of me. He slowed down and I could understand how this would happen because maybe he thought he should slow down. So I sped up. He sped up. I slowed down again. He slowed down again and it became very clear to me that this guy was being a jerk and would not allow me to get over.
    Before I could get over into the left lane and we were nearly face to face since he wouldn’t allow me to get over I gave him the middle finger. He then proceeded to gun his engine to get in front of my van and break check me several times.  I was surprised because this is so very stupid and unsafe. It’s no contest: Van vs Motorcycle = Van wins every time.
    I proceeded into the turn lane to pull into the parking lot at McDonalds and he swerved over two lanes and pulled in behind me. As I pulled into the drive through he circled the van a couple of times screaming obscenities at me such as “FUCK YOU YA FAT BITCH!!!” Keep in mind I had my family with me.
    I was terrified. I ignored him and his abhorrent behavior and he eventually took off.
    Naturally I was shaken. I took me a few hours to completely stop shaking but time went on and I went about my life not thinking much about this incident until yesterday when I saw this news article.  Immediately I was sickened and had flash backs to what happened to me with the single biker.
    I tried to get it out of my mind but racing thoughts kept coming back to my mind. Finally, when I was on my way to school and sitting in traffic and having a mild panic attack I called my husband and told him about the story, the video and how I was reacting to it.
    Here are my reactions:
    • This is an extremely tragic event.
    • I have an endorsement to drive a motorcycle so I know how to ride. I also grew up on the back of my Dad’s bike and I see these men who call themselves “bikers” as giving the rest of us a bad name. They call themselves a club but they are nothing more than pure thugs.
    • The bikers (as seen in these videos that were posted on one of the cyclists youtube pages but later taken down after the video of the attack went viral) were acting careless, thoughtless and extremely recklessly prior to the incident. Not sure about the laws in NY but in MN four wheelers aren’t allowed on city streets let alone a freeway. It’s also illegal to drive any motorized vehicle on a sidewalk which the video shows these bikers doing several times. In one video a biker pulls out into an intersection where his light was red to block traffic so his friend in the car taping him could drive through unimpeded and that is also illegal.
    • In one of the videos of the attack it clearly shows a biker pulling in front of the Range Rover and break checking him so closely that he actually bumps the bike. This is the incident that spurred the attacks on Alexian Lien.
    • This man, Alexian Lien had his family in the vehicle with him. I am positive that he had a high level of fear  provoking his fight or flight response. Obviously since he was surrounded by more than 30 people he wasn’t going to attempt to get out of the car fearing for not only his safety but the safety of his wife and child.
    • No matter what, even if Alexian did something to provoke the bikers (like giving them the finger) or their possible perception that he cut them off there is NOTHING to warrant chasing down a man, trapping him, trying to smash his window and the window where is wife was sitting, dragging him out of his car, beating him up and slashing his face IN FRONT OF HIS TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!
    • Since first seeing the video I’ve learned that this particular gang of bikers has been known to target high end vehicles, make said vehicle stop and demand money. They’ve even had run ins with the police.
    • One of the bikers that was run over when Alexian fled for safety was seriously injured. His spine was severed in two places making him unable to walk for the rest of his life. His wife posted a video demanding justice for her husband. REALLY!!??
    People keep saying “Why didn’t he just call the police?? If you watch the video this whole thing happened in a total of 6 minutes. SIX!! That is not enough time for the police to be called and to respond.
    Alexian is no dummy. I’m sure he knew that there was no way the police could get there before things came to a climax so he was just doing what you or I would have done in the same circumstances, protecting his family. I find it very sad and shocking that these bikers assaulted this man in front of his wife and 2 year old daughter. That is traumatic and that is the kind of trauma that causes chemical changes in the brain. That little girl will be scarred for life.
    This goes a long way in showing that this type of things isn’t a one off event. This needs to be stopped. The police in New York need to put an end to this type of thuggery and victimization of completely innocent people.
    What I have to say about this specific event is that I can understand why Alexian Lien plowed over the bikers. Having been in similar incident I get the fear and wanting to protect your family. I had no idea how this incident would affect me but it did. I felt shaky, sick, nervous and nauseous while I was on my way to school and I’m just so glad that my husband was able to talk me down, reason with me and reassure me that normal law abiding citizens don’t act in manners such as the biker who was involved in my incident nor the incident involving Alexian.
    I just hope they find these people and put a stop to this!!

  • www.ar15.com › Hometown › New York
    Oct 01, 2013 · New Rochelle motorcycle club, so ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a "brake check" and stop suddenly in front ...
  • DA: Bike assault thug ‘won’t be charged at this time’
    New York Post1 day ago
    Oct 02, 2013 · The Manhattan DA’s office won’t press charges against one of the motorcycle ... white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a " brake check ...
  • blackamericaweb.com/170955/video-suv-driver-pulled-over-beaten...
    Motorcycle riding gangs of 30+ black men ... the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a “brake check” and stop suddenly in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment