Sunday, August 30, 2015

Michigan I-69 I-94 Freeway Sniper Reports

Michigan I-69 I-94 Freeway Sniper Reports ---

August 19, 2015  (since late July) Highway Sniper Might Be Firing at Cars Along 2 Michigan Interstates Fox News Insider‎ August 29, 2015 Authorities are investigating a possible highway sniper in Michigan. ... of reports of objects hitting vehicles along I-69 and I-94 this summer.  report filed on Aug. 19 led police to uncover several similar incidents that have taken place since late July.

*Sources

Aug 27 Michigan Police Hunt for Possible Sniper Targeting Vehicles on Highways
ABC News
Aug 29 Police in Michigan search for possible highway sniper CNN.com‎  the possibility that someone fired upon vehicles on two freeways. ... Several motorists driving on I-94 and I-69, notified law enforcement that .

There Are Now 2 Interstates Where a Sniper is Suspected of ...
 the possibility that someone fired upon vehicles on two freeways.Several motorists driving on I-94 and I-69, notified law enforcement that ...

Michigan highway sniper - Bing News  Michigan Highway Sniper Terrifies Drivers On Michigan Highways For Second Time ... A Michigan highway sniper fired upon vehicles on two freeways that led police to ... are investigating the possibility that someone shot at drivers on two freeways. ...several other cars possibly hit by a sniper lurking along I-94 between I-69 ...
There Are Now 2 Interstates Where a Sniper is Suspected of Shooting at Cars…
According to CNN:
Authorities in southern Michigan are investigating the possibility that someone fired upon vehicles on two freeways.
Several motorists driving on I-94 and I-69, notified law enforcement that their vehicles sustained damage from some type of projectile, the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office said.
Tests from one of the investigations confirmed the damage found on one car was consistent with a bullet. Law enforcement said that other cases also likely resulted from the use of a weapon.
Calhoun County Sherrif Matt Saxton told ABC News:
We are still going over the vehicles to ascertain if the damage to those were caused by the same firearm.
Both incidents happened around I-69 and I-94, which is in close proximity to Battle Creek, Michigan.

Screenshot - 8_29_2015 , 1_12_07 PM
Image credit: Screenshot / Fox News
Fortunately, no injuries have yet been reported. Here’s a video report on the suspected sniper:


No comments:

Post a Comment