01. Allen West
03. Michelle Malkin Sickos spread false rumor about Zimmerman juror’s name;Lynch mob threats begin ==> http://twitchy.com/2013/07/16/
04. Thugs for Justice Michelle Malkin
This is why Iran is still getting people to promote missile conspiracy theories.
08.Zimmerman Parents in Hiding After Death Threats
Fearing for their lives after receiving "an enormous amount of death threats," George Zimmerman's parents have remained in hiding since a Florida jury cleared their son of murder charges in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they told ABC News.
The Zimmermans told ABC they are too afraid to return to their Orlando home, and they haven't even spoken to their son, who also is in hiding.
"Under the circumstances, we have not been able to talk to him," Gladys Zimmerman told ABC's Barbara Walters. "To tell you the truth, we don't trust anything, not even the phones."
"We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats," Robert Zimmerman said. "'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' — Just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."
09. Breaking the Law For Justice
Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013 06:15 AM
At least 13 protesters were arrested in Los Angeles late Monday in a second night of unrest over the acquittal at trial . .
10. Outraged That Justice Was Color Blind
11. Pennsylvania: American Islamist Incited Violent Jihad Online - Atlas Shrugs
when FBI agents attempted to talk to him in 2011, he reached for a loaded handgun in his pocket and then bit the agents who disarmed him.... [July 16, 2013] a federal judge sentenced Begolly to eight years and six months in prison for soliciting others to engage in acts of terrorism within the United States and for using a firearm in relation to an assault on FBI agents. Begolly pled guilty in August 2011 after being indicted less than a month earlier. “He was a disaffected U.S. citizen who was susceptible to the message of violent extremism, and he became self-radicalized on the Internet. That type of offender—the so-called lone wolf—is extremely dangerous,” McGuire added, “because they can be difficult to discover before they resort to violence.”
Begolly came to the FBI’s attention in 2010 when he began posting violent material on an Islamic extremist Internet forum. Using the pseudonym Abu Nancy, the Pennsylvania resident and occasional college student solicited fellow jihadists to use firearms and explosives against American police stations, post offices, Jewish schools and daycare centers, military facilities, train lines, and water plants. He further urged his audience to “write their legacy in blood” and promised a special place in the afterlife for violent action in the name of Allah.
12. Racist Thugs For JusticeWhite man reportedly beaten by black youths: 'This is for Trayvon Martin'ww.examiner.comOn Monday, Milwaukee's WISN reported that Christopher Simpson, a white man, was beaten by a group of young black men outraged over the not guilty verdict handed
13. Judge Presiding Over Zimmerman Trial Repeatedly Put Thumb On ...