01. About Victoria Brittain Terrorism Apologist
02. About Brazil Revolution
03. IRS private information leaks worse than NSA snooping ugly, this is worse than nsa snooping
Government/2013/07/07/ Congressman-IRS-scandal-will- widen-focus-on-alleged- politically-motivated-IRS- private-info-leaks
04. Wild rumor? http://godfatherpolitics.com/
11161/obama-administration- covering-up-death-of-us- ambassador-stevens-by-lethal- injection/ report from an al Qaeda weapons expert that claims that US Ambassador Christopher Stevens died from a lethal injection. Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin is a known al Qaeda terrorist who made the claim on the Ansar al-Mujahideen Network that the original plan was to abduct Stevens and use him as an exchange for high-level al Qaeda prisoners. When the raid went bad, Stevens was given the lethal injection.If the lethal injection claim was not true, one would expect the government to quickly deny them. However, both the State Department and the FBI are not denying the claim.
05. Asiana pilot was previously a small 737 pilot One pilot was a veteran on the Boeing 737 who was transitioning to the larger 777, according to the airline. The other was a management pilot overseeing him, Hersman said. She declined to say which pilot was at the controls when the plane crashed.
07. 100 most reliable cars of last 10 years (in uk)
08. Suspect in stabbing death held without bail A man charged with first-degree murder in the June knifing death of a woman in Lake Stevens was ordered detained without bail Monday by a Snohomish County judge, who said he found the defendant "scary, to say the least." Anthony E. Garver, 25, belongs behind bars because available evidence suggests he poses a threat to community safety and a flight risk, Everett District Court Judge Roger Fisher said. .. Surveillance video from an Everett restaurant shows them talking a few days before her body was discovered on June 17. asked that Garver be held without bail under a provision of the state Constitution approved by voters 2010. Sometimes called the Lakewood Police Officers Memorial Act, the law was enacted in response to the November 2009 slayings of four police officers by a convicted felon who was out on bail...Garver was disruptive during a hearing last week, repeatedly interrupting..
- public defender said that the link between Garver and the killing is "very tenuous, at best." Kyle noted, for example, that the affidavit mentions Garver had a knife with red stains when he was arrested, but nothing had been offered to connect the weapon to Evans-Lopez's death.
10. Two U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey Pilots Awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross Despite suffering damage to his Osprey’s critical flight control systems as the aircraft was shot up going into a hot landing zone, Hutchings quickly reassessed the landing plan and returned to the heavily-defended objective area to reinforce the raid force, which enabled them to successfully complete their mission. With 12 bullet holes in his Osprey’s critical flight controls and fuel system, and with a severe fuel leak, he was able to maneuver the Osprey to a safe landing zone.
SANFORD, Fla. - Evidence supports George Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon Martin was on top of him when Zimmerman fired the shot that claimed Trayvon's life, a forensic pathologist testified Tuesday at Zimmerman's murder trial.
By Alwyn Scott. NEW YORK | Tue Jul 9, 2013 2:18pm EDT. NEW YORK (Reuters) - The world's largest pilot union rebuked the federal agency handling the investigation of Saturday's passenger jet crash in San Francisco, saying it had released too much / Releasing data from the flight's black boxes without full investigative information for context "encourages wild speculation" about the cause of the crash, the Air Line Pilots Association International said in a statement late on Monday.
The criticism came after the National Transportation Safety Board gave a detailed account of the flight's final minutes / Passengers also have reported that the plane was rolling from side to side during the approach, which in calm winds is another indication of stalling,
14. Beirut car bomb A massive car bomb ripped through Beirut's southern suburbs.
The news came as authorities recovered eight more bodies from the devastation in Lac-Megantic, raising the death toll to 13, with about 40 people still missing and feared dead.
The train exploded in a series of fireballs after it careened eight miles down a sloping track and derailed about 1 a.m. ET Saturday. All but one of the 73 tanker cars were carrying crude oil from North Dakota to a refinery in New Brunswick, and at least five exploded
officials are clearly saying the jihadist’s claims are false and that the fires were started by lightning. Oh the many facets of jihad! Now we’re seeing fire jihad in America. According to reporter David Barnett, a Palestinian jihadist group, Masada al Mujahideen, has recently claimed credit for the ongoing wildfires in Arizona in a statement that was posted to a jihadist forum on Wednesday.
19. July 2, 2013 7 injured, 1 critical after car crashes into bicyclists in Arkansas
20. Was Trayvon Martin An Honor Student With A 3.7 GPA? On Twitter, a popular meme stating Trayvon Martin was an honor student with a GPA of 3.7 has been circulating relentlessly — but was the slain teen really any of the things claimed in the viral image?
Was Trayvon Martin using a street drug called “Lean?” « Bob Owens
|I had never heard of “lean” before yesterday, but apparently it is a concoction made from certain prescription cough syrups and a beverage medium, often made more palatable with candy. One of the recipes for “lean” calls for using Arizona Iced Tea fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy… the items found on Trayvon Martin’s body the night he was shot by George Zimmerman.|
The Conservative Treehouse has a lengthy post about the recreational drug, it’s effects and side effects, and alleged screen captures of Trayvon Martin’s social media sites discussing his fondness for the concoction.
I have no idea if the screen captures are legitimate or not, but I do find it odd that Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump described the drink as iced tea when it clearly says “watermelon fruit juice cocktail” on the can. Was that an honest mistake, or purposeful deception in an attempt to hide Trayvon’s possible drug use?
23.http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/ In short, the “drug-user world’s” foremost “expert” on DXM abuse is clearly advising against regular, chronic use for some very good reasons. But if a teenager like Trayvon were even aware of such a recommendation what degree of confidence would there be that the would actually heed it? Remember, this is a young man who thinks “codeine is a higher dose of DXM” and is actively seeking to find it.