Anti-american, anti-Israel, anti-Trump, pro-Iran, pro-Russia, anti-Iraq war
NY Times calls her a Leader of Trump resistance movement
Media Matters support
- MSNBC's Joy Reid debunks right-wing media claim Kushner's ... www.mediamatters.org May 28, 2017 - MSNBC's Joy Reid debunks right-wing media claim Kushner's ... in our elections -- quite a difference; we don't think Iran was doing that.
- 'Russia Today' Host Slams MSNBC's Joy Reid For Pushing "Xenophobic" Anti-Slavic "Fake News" About Melania Trump... realclearpolitics Jul 25, 2017Russian propaganda tries a new angle: Lori Harfenist, host of 'The Resident' on the Russia Today tweet: Donald Trump married one American (his second wife) and two women from what used to be Soviet Yugoslavia: Ivana-Slovakia, Melania-Slovenia. (mediabiasfactcheck rates RCP as right-center biased)
- Jewish gay porn mogul slams MSNBC's Joy Reid in as a 'homophobe ... haaretz Apr 30, 2018 - Jewish Gay Porn Mogul Slams MSNBC's Joy Reid in as a 'Homophobe' ... "It would be insane to fall for Joy Reid's claim that she was hacked," Lucas who has .
- The Evidence Is Not With Joy Reid - The Atlantic Apr 25, 2018 - The anchor's claim that her blog was hacked to include homophobic posts looks implausible. Joy Reid wearing a purple blazer and holding a microphone ... A strange story about MSNBC host Joy Reid has been unfolding for a week. Internet Archive “found nothing to indicate tampering or hacking of the Wayback Machine versions.” The Wayback Machine has been archiving posts for years and years, and in many instances, it re-crawls URLs. , I started looking through the posts again and found things that were problematic related to LGBTQ+ issues that were not related to Republican hypocrisy on gay marriage,
Nazi Anime website
- Joy Reid on Twitter: "Gaza, where 1.8 million Palestinian human ... Apr 9, 2018 - Israel is a war criminal, ignoring international law daily. Israel would not exist without $3;6 Billion from US taxpayers annually & cover at the UN.
- MSNBC's Joy Reid: Map With Jordan, Egypt Shows Settlements Taking Over Palestine Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America · 2 da . Her coverage last week of Israeli settlements was equally unhinged, as she stated that a map showing Israel, including Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, the West Bank (with Hebron), the Gaza Strip, Jordan and Egypt “shows how much of the West Bank in what would be the state of Palestine is already taken up by the settlements, by Israeli settlements.” About the eight locations identified on the map, including Israel and her neighbors, the host of AM Joy stated (“Nikki Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence,” May 20) stated: “I want to show this map because people don’t understand when you say settlements it’s sort of an amorphous thing. Is Reid saying that Jordan and Egypt are Israeli settlements, those “amorphous things”? Or that Gaza City and Tel Aviv are Israeli settlements?
- Frequent MSNBC Guest Leads Organization Facilitating Donations to ... Free Beacon A Palestinian-American who has made numerous MSNBC In 2014, Munayyer told Joy Reid there was no independent proof that Hamas employs human shields, and that same year, he told MSNBC's Ronan Farrow that Hamas' terror tunnels "have been used in operations to target primarily, if not exclusively, military targets." In 2015, he compared Israel to the "racist" and "nativist" Republican Party on "Andrea Mitchell Reports." "I think that Hamas is a resistance movement that has used tactics that we all agree are terror tactics," he said. "But they're not only a terrorist organization; they're a resistance movement,
- Israel not Hamas is the real terrorist MSNBC's Joy Reid: Israel's Attacks on Gaza Equal to Terrorists - Hundred 9/11s ... mediaite While Israel has been consistent in its framing of Hamas as a “terrorist” organization, Reid appeared to be saying that it was Israel’s actions that more resemble “terrorism.” Joy Reid looked at the number of reported deaths in Palestine and equated it to “the population equivalent to 100 9/11s.”. ,800 killed in Gaza are “mostly civilians, including women and hundreds of children.” After Israeli newspaper Haaretz featured Reid’s comments on its website, the host was attacked with a barrage of messages on Twitter questioning her analogy:
- EXCLUSIVE: Joy Reid's Blog Promoted Anti-Semitic Conspiracies ... daily wire appeared to give a serious ear to the terrorist group Hamas
- sympathizes with Palestinians killed by Israel Meanwhile, near Jesus’ place of birth ... retweet Liz SlyVerified account @LizSly Shot in the head while running away. Great story by @LovedayM on the death of Abdul Fattah Abdul Nabi, one of 15 Palestinians killed by Israelis during demonstrations yesterday. Israel threatens to expand response if Gaza violence continues Washington Post Videos Emerging Amid Gaza Protests Spark Concern ... - Huffington Post shot and killed was 19-year-old Abdul Fattah Abdul Nabi, his family told The Washington Post Family of Palestinian shot dead in Gaza 'was not member of Hamas ... www.dailymail.co.uk shot in the back by Israeli military video shows the moment he was shot in the back of the head israel claims he was a Hamas militant, his family denies these claims Teenager’s family claim he was unarmed. 'He had no gun, no Molotov, a tyre. Does that harm the Israelis, a tyre?' his brother Mohamed al-Nabi, 22, told the Washington Post. 'He wasn't going toward the Israeli side. He [helped retrieve a tire] was running away.' IDF troops faced gunshots, infiltration attempts, damage to security infrastructure, firebombs, rocks and rolling burning tyres. 'The IDF operated in strict accordance with the rules of engagement, firing only when necessary and avoiding civilians strategically placed by Hamas in harm's way list of martyrs published by Hamas themselves carries only five names, none of which is Al-Nabi's. This has also been vehemently denied by the al-Nabi family, who say he 'was not involved in any military activity [only carrying harmless tire] Why is Israel Shooting at Unarmed Protesters? - Counterpunch Nabi was running away from the border fence between Gaza and ... Terrorist use burnign tires to breach fence: In Gaza, women protest among the burning tires and smoke | Top ... reuters May 4, 2018 - In Gaza, Some women provide food, water and social media support - and some, although in much smaller numbers than men, roll burning tyres and hurl stones at the Israeli border fence. roll burning tyres and hurl stones at the Israeli border fence. Palestinians say video shows IDF shooting fleeing protester dead ... times of israel The video purportedly shows Abdel Fattah Abdel Nabi running away from the border towards the main body of demonstrators while carrying a ...ideo purportedly shows Abdel Fattah Abdel Nabi running away from the border towards the main body of demonstrators while carrying a large tire, when he is shot and falls to the ground military has thus far restricted its response to those trying to breach its border,
- MSNBC's Joy Reid: Israel's Attacks on Gaza Equal to Terrorists - Hundred 9/11s ... mediaite While Israel has been consistent in its framing of Hamas as a “terrorist” organization, Reid appeared to be saying that it was Israel’s actions that more resemble “terrorism.” Joy Reid looked at the number of reported deaths in Palestine and equated it to “the population equivalent to 100 9/11s.”. ,800 killed in Gaza are “mostly civilians, including women and hundreds of children.” After Israeli newspaper Haaretz featured Reid’s comments on its website, the host was attacked with a barrage of messages on Twitter questioning her analogy:
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid Complains About Trump Invoking Church, Family, Military in SOTU Address Free Beacon Jan 2018 MSNBC host Joy Reid took to Twitter after the State of the Union address on Tuesday to attack President Donald Trump for invoking institutions such as family and the military in his speech. Reid cited Trump's themes of church, family, police, military, and the national anthem as "tropes of 1950s-era nationalism" that were intended to invoke nostalgia in his supporters
- Flashback: my first @MiamiHerald column, back in April 2003 -- in opposition to the Iraq war http://bit.ly/ZajZb2 18 Mar 2013
- Joy Reid's Blog Promoted Anti-Semitic Conspiracies, Vicious Personal Attacks November 28, 2005, Reid promoted a conspiracy theory that claimed that the United States was driven into the Iraq war to promote the interests of Israel and Iran: Which country or countries had the strongest motivation to get Saddam out of power in Iraq? I'd say Iran, which is now reaping the benefits of the Iraqi Shia ascendance, dep, and Israel, which has long cherished the notion of getting rid of Saddam in order to further expand its leverage in the region, not to mention removing a known supporter and financier of Palestinian suicide bombers. Add to that the fact that many neocons [russian disinfo terminology] really do believe that "the road to Mideast peace goes through Baghdad, not Jerusalem..." Removing one of the Palestinians' most vocal and belligerent friends would have been in Israel's strategic interest. Reid further questioned Bush's motives for entering the war by asking: "Could he also have sold out American interests to the Likud?" right wing political party in Israel
- Joy Reid's Blog January 25, 2006, Reid "The ballot or the bullet," that she was highly sympathetic to the Palestinian people because they were "on that land since long before the Jewish emigres arrived after World World II." Reid also appeared to give a serious ear to the terrorist group Hamas, writing: And Hamas is as much driven by religion as are the settlers in the West Bank and formerly in Gaza. Still, beyond Islam, their rise to power was also fueled by many of the same things that helped the conservatives in Canada and that could yet help the Dems in the States: the demonstrated corruption of the party in power. Since they are promising to clean things up, they obviously have credibility with many of the Plaestinian people. It won't be easy to ignore them after this vote, or for that matter, to go around blowing up their cars.
Nazi Anime website
- Joy Reid shared article from a 'Anime Nazi News ... - Twitchy Joy Reid promoted a conspiracy theory article in 2017 from an anime ... Reid had linked to a story on AnimeRight.news about Jared Kushner ...Joy Reid promoted a conspiracy theory article in 2017 from an anime Nazi news website whose staff openly support Hitler. They accepted her endorsement. https://ijr.com/2018/06/110005
- Joy Reid Once Promoted an Article From an Anime Nazi News Website ijr "You guys should see what we write about black people & Jews on animeright.news"
- Flashback: MSNBC's Joy Reid Sourced Anime Right News Against ... animeright Lol joy reidjust linked to an article written by literal anime nazis ...
- MSNBC Refuses to Fire Joy Reid Despite Endorsement of Nazi ... liberty headlines MSNBC Refuses to Fire Joy Reid Despite Endorsement of Nazi Website ... MSNBC's Joy Reid uses “animeright” website as a legitimate news ...
- Joy Reid deletes tweet sharing anime Nazi news website - Pacific Pundit In July of last year, Joy Reid shared an anime Nazi website that's ... The tweet, as well as the original article on AnimeRight.news, have now ...
- MSNBC's Joy Reid Attacked Wolf Blitzer For Being Too Nice To Jews thefederalist.com pushed “Loose Change” a debunked movie . In a post dated July 16, 2006, Reid called Blitzer an ‘AIPAC flak’ after he didn’t ask Israeli officials questions to Reid’s liking on air. In a post from The Reid Report dated December 5, 2005, Reid said that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, then-president of Iran, was really onto something when he suggested that the “Zionist regime” of Israel should just relocate to Europe. “God is not a real estate broker,” the blogpost reads. “He can’t just give you land 1,000 years ago that you can come back and claim today.” published an image of Sen. John McCain’s head photoshopped onto the body of the Virginia Tech shooter in a post from 2007 entitled “Bagdad John strikes again,” according to BuzzFeed News.
- MSNBC stands by Joy Reid after new apology for controversial blog ... Washington Post agree with then-Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Jews ...
- STUNNING! MSNBC Host Joy Reid Agreed with Ahmadinejad that Israel Should Be Ethnically Cleansed of Jews. ... Gateway Pundit
- Joy Reid Blog Post Attacked Wolf Blitzer's 'Affinity' for Jewish Guests ... National Review December 5, 2005, Reid agreed with former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said the “Zionist regime” of ...
- Joy Reid: Maybe Israel should be moved to Europe (Update: Joy Reid ... Hot Air agreed with former Iranian President Mahmoud
Promoted anti-American Loose Change 9/11 conspiracy film BuzzFeed uncovered embarrassing comments made by MSNBC host Joy Reid pushing 9/11 conspiracy theory based on the documentary "Loose Change 9/11."
- BuzzFeed exposes Joy Reid for who she is BuzzFeed uncovered new embarrassing comments made by MSNBC host Joy Reid. Reid apparently pushed an infamous 9/11 conspiracy theory based on the documentary "Loose Change 9/11." In a blog post that was published in 2006 on Reidblog, she encouraged readers to watch the documentary partly produced by Alex Jones.
- Joy Reid reportedly once touted notorious 9/11 conspiracy film New York Post
- Joy Reid promoted 9/11 conspiracy film on her blog in 2006 The Hill
- Joy Reid Blog Posts Encouraged Readers To Watch 'Loose Change 9 inquisitr.com promoted Loose Change conspiracy documentary ...
- MSNBC host Joy Reid faces new questions about her old blog - The Washington Post “truther” documentary called “Loose Change 9/11.
- Joy Reid's Old Blog Promoted 9/11 Truther Video - The Daily Beast encouraged readers to watch “Loose Change 9/11,” a viral video released in 2005 and partly produced by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, alleging that the 9/11 terror attacks were an inside job. “The fundamental question is: do you believe the official story of 9/11?,” reads Reid’s blog post. “It’s worth taking a second look.” In another post, that same month, Reid also wrote of the 9/11 attacks: “[W]hy did any of the WTV [sic] buildings fall...? Somehow I think it will be a generation before we get the full story on what happened on 9/11?”
- MSNBC's Joy Reid apologizes for old blog posts on John McCain ... chicago tribune apologizing again for past blog posts... also said there is no question in her mind that al-Qaida was behind the 2001 attacks.
- AM Joy on MSNBC - Watch Joy Reid debunk the Uranium One... Oct 29, 2017Watch Joy Reid debunk the Uranium One deal fake news story on AM JOY,
Russian Troll Favorite Comrade Joy? Russian trolls preferred MSNBC star over other pundits ... Fox News MSNBC star Joy Reid was the favorite political pundit of Russian trolls during the 2016 presidential election,
- MSNBC Host Joy-Ann Reid Was Apparently Russian Trolls' Favorite Pundit Law andCrime Russian trolls indicted by Robert Mueller last Friday had one political pundit they favored above all others: liberal MSNBC host Joy-Ann ...
- MSNBC's Joy-Ann Reid got a lot of attention from Russian trolls - theGrio https://thegrio.com/2018/02/22/msnbcs-joy-ann-reid-got-lot-attention-russian-trolls/ Feb 22, 2018 - Joy Ann-Reid (L) and Jon Favreau at the 'Pod Save America' panel ... that raw data indicates 267 retweets for Reid from the Russian farms.