Monday, January 6, 2014

Timothy Davison Pursued, Shot by SUV In Apparent Road Rage

Timothy Davison Pursued, Shot by SUV In Apparent Road Rage
Vehicle Assault | Timeline Shooting at Cars, road rage

January 4, 2014 Man Pursued, Shot by SUV In Apparent Road Rage Timothy "Asti" Davison called 911 to say that he was followed by a Ford Ranger pickup truck that was shooting at him and forced him off the road in Maryland. He was found wounded off the road in Pennsylvania and died later. Police believe that motive was random road rage, and there are no leads on the shooter. No one has suspected a connection to terrorism

HuffPost


.Updates

CNN Police: Man Killed in Road Rage Incident

(ipad app) A real story or disinformation from someone who wants you to think it was an Iraq veteran with PTSD and not a terrorist? zeb 3 hrs ago (6:34CST) Had something similar happen recently. Some guy just snapped after I left a four way stop intersection before him. Strange thing was it was within our housing development. He chased me for blocks and made attempts to ram the back of my car. A few weeks later I was walking around and saw the vehicle involved. I asked one of the neighbors about the person who owned the vehicle and he said it was a guy who recently returned from Iraq and had some serious PTSD I felt bad for him. like (40)




http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/justice/pennsylvania-road-rage-killing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Capt Steven Junkin Pennsylvania State Police - speech calls it road rage "he took it to that next step for whatever slight he perceived"

Police: Motorist called 911 several times before he died in road-rage shooting

By Ray Sanchez. Jean Casarez and Julian Cummings, CNN
updated 5:57 PM EST, Fri January 10, 2014



Stefanie99 • 4 hours ago −
This is terrible. I was chased down a busy 4-lane street once by someone in a BIG truck (vs my little car) after I apparently ticked him off somehow. He began following me so closely I thought for sure he was going to hit me, and I could see him making all sorts of gestures and yelling in my rearview mirror. I changed lanes a couple times and he kept following me. I slowed way down, hoping to get him to pass me, and he did go into the other lane, but he pulled up beside me and was giving me the scariest glare I've ever received, along with more hand gestures. I pointed to my 5-year-old son in the backseat, hoping that would make him think twice. It didn't. I held up my phone and mouthed "I'm calling 911"...he still didn't care. Finally, I pulled into a very busy Walgreens parking lot, right up in front of the front doors (not even in a parking space). He pulled into the parking lot behind me, slowed down behind my car for a second, then sped out of the parking lot. I almost died from the flood of relief. I pulled into a parking spot and stayed there for about 15 minutes to make sure he didn't come back. And I still checked my rearview mirror all the way home to make sure he wasn't following me. It was one of the scariest times in my life and it's ridiculous that it even happened. People's tempers and inability to control themselves these days is SCARY.
237  5 •Share ›


Richard Goodbad  Yeesh • 5 hours ago −

True road rage incidents are pretty spontaneous. This guy had a LONG time to calm down and rethink the idea of shooting someone. Seems more like he made up his mind to choose a victim and kill.

Police search for driver in Pennsylvania road rage killing, http://fxn.ws/JXO4un

    1. Fox News ‎- 4 hours ago
      “It was a road rage-type incident,” Pennsylvania State Trooper Robert ... across the state line, in south central Pennsylvania when he was killed.

    1. Maine man shot dead in random fit of road rage - NY Daily News

      www.nydailynews.com/.../maine-man-shot-dead-road-rage-horror-article...

      6 hours ago - ... near the Maryland-Pennsylvania border in a fit of road rage, according to ... RELATED: BROOKLYN MAN SHOT TO DEATH IN ROAD RAGE  ...

    2. Pa. police seek gunman in road rage killing near Maryland | 6abc.com

      abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9382920

      9 hours ago - A holiday traveler killed in an apparent road-rage shooting inPennsylvania had reported some sort of road dispute with the pickup chasing him, ...

    3. Mainer killed during random act of road rage, police say | The ...

      www.pressherald.com/.../Pa__police_seek_gunman_in_I-81_slaying_of...

      16 hours ago - Officials appeal for help in finding a pickup driver who pursued a young Poland man and shot him in Pennsylvania.

    4. Timothy Davison Killed In Apparent Road Rage Shooting

      www.huffingtonpost.com/.../timothy-davison-killed-road-rage-shooting_...

      1 day ago - Pennsylvania State Police say after Davison's car was forced off the road,.... Maine man, 28, killed in Paroad-rage attack - abc27 WHTM.

    5. police say may have been a road rage-fueled attack.
      Timothy "Asti" Davison, 28, was driving north along I-81 in Maryland early Saturday when he called 911, reporting that someone was tailing him in a pickup truck and shooting at him, according to WCSH 6.
      The truck smashed into Davison's SUV about three miles north of the Maryland-Pennsylvania border, according to Penn Live, forcing the vehicle off the road. Pennsylvania State Police say after Davison's car was forced off the road, someone got out of the truck and opened fire on Davison.
      Davison was wounded when authorities found him, and later died of his injuries at a hospital.
      Investigators have no leads as to who the shooter may have been

    6. Road-rage killing investigation continues | PennLive.com

      www.pennlive.com/...ssf/.../interstate_81_killing_road_rag.html

      1 day ago - Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania State... killed on Interstate 81 in Franklin County in an apparent road-rage incident.

    7. Man Gunned Down in Apparent Road Rage Shooting on Pa. Interstate

      www.nbcphiladelphia.com › news › local

      10 hours ago - Road rage apparently led to this shooting death, police say.

    8. Maine man shot, killed in another road-rage incident in Pennsylvania

      freakoutnation.com/.../maine-man-shot-killed-in-another-road-rage-incid...

      1 day ago - A Maine man was shot and killed early on Saturday morning during an apparent road rage incident along Interstate 81 near Greencastle, Pa., ...

    9. Maine man shot, killed in apparent road-rage incident in Pennsylvania

      https://bangordailynews.com/.../maine-man-shot-killed-in-apparent-road-...

      2 days ago - A Maine man was shot and killed early Saturday morning in an apparentroad rage incident along Interstate 81 near Greencastle, Pa., ...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment