Timeline 2012 ---
Month December 2012
- December 14, 2012 two school attacks on two continents on the same day:24 injured by stabbing at elementary school Chenpeng Village Primary School stabbing
- 28 killed 2 injured by gunfire at home and elementary school December 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
- Erika Menendez Pushes Muslim who is actually Hindu Into Subway Train December 27, 2012
- Dec. 29, 2012 Todd Shultz shot 11 times by police outside K-Mart after shoplifting and waving knife
- December 14, 2012 two school attacks on two continents on the same day: It is a pure coincidence that a attack on a Chinese elementary school is immediately followed by a gun attack on Sandy Hook in the USA. No one in the media speculated on any possible connection, or attributed either incident to the possibility of terrorism, with the exception that many Islamist/ Iran/Russia aligned conspiracy theorist disinformation outlets blamed Sandy Hook on Israel and the United States false flag attack.
- 24 injured by stabbing at elementary school Chenpeng Village Primary School stabbing Wikipedia On 14 December 2012 between 7 and 8 a.m. local time, a 36-year-old villager identified as Min Yongjun stabbed 24 people, including 23 children and an elderly woman, in a knife attack at Chenpeng Village Primary School , Wenshu Township, Guangshan County, Henan province, China. The children targeted by the knifeman are thought likely to be between six and eleven years of age. The incident has followed other school attacks in China since 2010 by mentally disturbed men involved in personal disputes or unhappy with the rapid changes occurring in Chinese society.
- 28 killed 2 injured by gunfire at home and elementary school December 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting A shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, United States, leaves 28 people dead, including 20 children, the shooter, and his mother. 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members in a mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the village of Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut. Before driving to the school, Lanza shot and killed his mother Nancy at their Newtown home. As first responders arrived, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. It was the second deadliest mass shooting by a single person in American history, after the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre, and the second deadliest mass murder at a U.S. elementary school, after the 1927 Bath School bombings in Michigan (wikipedia) Similarities to stabbing attacks on elementary schools in China and Japan, mass shootings and stabbing attacks at colleges such as Virginia Tech, Lonestar CyFair, and the April 7, 2011 2011 Rio de Janeiro School Shootings where a religious convert from Jehovah's Witnesses attacked a primary school he attended as a child for no apparent reason.
- Erika Menendez Pushes Muslim who is actually Hindu Into Subway Train December 27, 2012 Erika Menendez pushed an Indian man onto an incoming subway train because she said “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Victim Sunando Sen, was born in India and was raised Hindu. Mendedez fled but was arrested December 29 after a video of her walking away was broadcast. It was the second similar pushing in a month with the death of 58-year-old Korean Ki-Suk Han by a man who claimed to be angry and high.
- Dec. 29, 2012 Todd Shultz shot 11 times by police outside K-Mart after shoplifting and waving knife White suspect Todd Shultz was arrested for shoplifting inside a K-Mart, but he resisted arrest going outside. He was on cocaine, and wielding knife and scissors, so officers hit Shultz with batons and shocked him with a Taser. but he got up and approached officers who shot him, but still clung to the knife and officers shot him again. His family is suing the police department and others for $8 million as their lawyer claims York County's district attorney concealed facts about the fatal encounter and called the shooting "shocking and unlawful". This incident was with a white suspect before the Michael Brown controversy of shooting unarmed black suspects in Ferguson.