October 22, 2015 2 Palestinian Terrorists shot in Beit Shemesh After Attempted School Bus and Stabbing Attack 2 Palestinians were denied entry to a school bus in the Israeli city of Beit Shemesh. When police were alerted, they were found stabbing a Jewish bystander at a bus stop. They were shot by police, and one was killed. Al Jazeera headlined "Palestinian shot dead after alleged stabbing
Latest shooting by Israeli forces brings Palestinian death toll since beginning of October to 52." Iran's PressTV reports more than 50 Palestinians have been killed and hundreds injured since the Israeli regime began a harsh crackdown in early October on the Palestinians after a "wave of tensions" that was "triggered by the Israeli regime’s imposition of restrictions on the entry of Palestinian worshipers into the al-Aqsa Mosque" Although most recent knife attacks were not connected to terrorist organizations, they were wearing undershirts with the the insignia of the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, and were previously identified as Islamist sympathizers as one was from 2012 to 2014 for having a knife in his possession at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron.
- Al Jazeera "Palestinian shot dead after alleged stabbing Latest shooting by Israeli forces brings Palestinian death toll since beginning of October to 52.2 Palestinians Allegedly Try To Attack School Bus, 2 shot 1 dead after alleged Beit Shemesh stabbing, slaughter of Arabs now 52 (1 Israeli injured) Aljazeera.com Latest shooting by Israeli forces brings Palestinian death toll since beginning of October to 52. A Palestinian has been shot and killed after he and another Palestinian allegedly stabbed an Israeli at a bus stop west of Jerusalem. Since October 1, 52 Palestinians - including suspected attackers, unarmed demonstrators and bystanders - have been killed by Israeli soldiers or settlers, while eight Israelis have been killed in Palestinian attacks.Thursday that two suspects attempted to get on a children's school bus in Beit Shemesh, when challenged attempted to stab an Israeli at the bus stop at which point they were shot by the police,
- PressTV: Israeli forces on Thursday shot two Palestinians after accusing them of attacking, over 50 killed in harsh crackdown an Israeli with knife in west of al-Quds (Jerusalem).The shooting took place near the bus station in the city of Beit Shemesh. One of the Palestinians has dies of his wounds while the other is in serious condition. The latest wave of tensions in the occupied Palestinian territories was triggered by the Israeli regime’s imposition in August of restrictions on the entry of Palestinian worshipers into the al-Aqsa Mosque in East al-Quds (Jerusalem). According to the Palestinian Health Ministry, more than 50 Palestinians have been killed and hundreds injured since the Israeli regime began a harsh crackdown in early October on the Palestinians.
- Daily Mail Attackers shot after trying to board Israel bus carrying ... One of the alleged attackers was killed, while the second was in critical condition. The two men were blocked from entering the bus in Beit Shemesh by the driver
- Jerusalem Post Palestinian stabbers in Beit Shemesh Islamist terrorists who tried to board school bus, police say Jerusalem Post passerby yelled toward the two men asking why they were trying to get on the school bus, they quickly got off. Police found the two stabbing a Jewish passerby at the bus station and shot them. search: two men were wearing undershirts bearing the insignia of the Iz a-Din al-Kassam Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas. .. identified as Islamist sympathizers with past security offenses...both from the West Bank village of Zurif, not far from Hebron. one jailed from 2012 to 2014 after he was caught with a knife in his possession at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron. commenter supports attack: FREE PALESTINE The status quo , the occupation and the Apartheid is not sustainable ...What would you do if you were a Palestinian in their situation (under occupation ...) ?!! until the establishment of the state of Palestine at the 67 borders,and East Jerusalem as its Capital .BOYCOTT the Apartheid and criminal state of Israel ...Long live BDS
- Terrorists 'had many chances to enter buses' and kill Jews Arutz Sheva Knife-wielding Palestinians allegedly attack school bus UPI.com Terrorists 'had many chances to enter buses' and kill Jews Arutz Sheva Beit Shemesh resident calls it a 'big miracle' that two Arab terrorists only injured one person in attack on Thursday morning. Beit Shemesh – Terrorists Tried to Get on School Bus Before The Jewish Press One was pronounced dead on arrival. The second was subsequently listed in critical condition. Beit Shemesh is primarily a religious city of ...