Month Misfortune September 2015 ---
- Wikipedia Current Events Portal
- RT Russia Today Daily Headlines
- Daily Mail UK
- snewsi crimes
- Democracy Now http://www.democracynow.org/2015/9/9/headlines
- SPLC Hatewatch Headlines, 9-9-15 Mass shooting Tracker 2015
- Killed by Police (anti-police site)
- List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, September 2015
- ODMP Officer Down Memorial Page
- List of American police officers killed in the line of duty Wikipedia
- Mass shooting Tracker 2015:
- List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States, September 2015
- Religion justified attacks
- Tacoma commuter trains stopped after security guard shot by transient who seized gun
- 3 brother children found stabbed to death, father injured in car in Los Angeles
- Man pleads guilty in Minneapolis US Islamic State case
- Man just on parole pulls gun on residents checking if he is ok after crashing into Fresno home, police say
- 1 killed suspect surrenders September 9, 2015 Suspect surrenders in stabbing death of former USF player after USF victory
- 1 killed suspect captured September 9, 2015 Lansing Firefighter Deliberately Run Over Hit and Run
- Tacoma commuter trains stopped after security guard shot by transient who seized gun Sound Transit's Southline trains were delayed after a transient took a security guard's gun [like Michael Brown attempted to do] and shot him, police said. The guard came across the transient about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday. There was an altercation when the guard woke him, and the transient grabbed the guard’s gun and shot him in the Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015
- 3 brother children found stabbed to death, father injured in car in Los Angeles LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three young brothers 8-12 were found stabbed to death inside a vehicle parked outside a South Los Angeles elementary school, while a man suspected to be their father was in critical condition, police said. Associated Press Three young brothers were found stabbed to death inside a vehicle parked outside a South Los Angeles elementary school, while a man suspected to be their father was in critical condition, police said. man in the front seat was alive but bleeding with stab wounds to his chest,
- Man pleads guilty in Minneapolis US Islamic State case MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — One of seven men awaiting trial in the state of Minnesota on charges of plotting to travel to Syria to join the Islamic State group pleaded guilty Wednesday. Associated Press
- Man just on parole pulls gun on residents checking if he is ok after crashing into Fresno home, police say ABC30.com A man is facing charges after he [deliberately or accidentally?] drove his car right into a house overnight in Central Fresno. Just out on parole found with guns and ammunition [new variation of people "accidentally" crashing into homes killing sleeping children or hitting gas lines - this had to be intentional assault]
- 1 killed suspect surrenders September 9, 2015 Suspect surrenders in stabbing death of former USF player after USF victory see September 6, 2015 Murder of University South Florida football player Elkino Watson
- 1 killed suspect captured September 9, 2015 Lansing Firefighter Deliberately Run Over Hit and Run Motorist Grant Taylor is accused of deliberately and fatally hitting a firefighter with his car after he told police he was angry with the firefighters collecting money for charity and slowing traffic. In frustation, he drove away, then turned around and hit Dennis Rodeman who he had argued with. Suspect charged with murder, failing to stop at the scene of an accident causing death and fleeing police.
- 2 killed Sept 5, 2015 Police: Cops fired into car after being shot at, not knowing infant was inside VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — The four police officers who shot and killed two people inside a vehicle during a gunfight in a convenience store parking lot didn't realize there was an infant in the back seat of the car until after the gunfire stopped, police said Tuesday. Associated Press Angelo Delano Perry, a 35-year-old Virginia Beach resident with an extensive criminal history, and 28-year-old postal carrier India Kager of College Park, Maryland, were shot to death Saturday night less than 15 seconds after officers approached the parked vehicle they were in.. Perry fired four rounds at officers as they approached the vehicle, including one that struck an officer's clothing, but did not hit his body, Cervera said. He said the officers returned 30 rounds of fire at Perry and unintentionally also hit Kager, who was in the driver's seat. Police found two guns and the child in the car. Perry was recently released from prison after serving 12 years of a 13-year prison sentence on a malicious-wounding charge for shooting someone in the back. Court records show he also was charged with assaulting a police officer in 2000. In 2013, Perry was denied parole, in part, because he had a history of drug use and violent crimes and was considered a threat to society.
- Sept 8, 2015 Jacksonville FL JSO: Shooting victim dies after wandering into Burger King First Coast News A man is dead following a shooting at a Burger King on Jacksonville's Southside Tuesday night, police said.
- September 8 2015 New case as revealed that unarmed black motorist used cocaine, seized and pointed stun gun at seeming guilty fired ex-policeman: court documents Michael Slager, 33, was fired from his patrolman job in North Charleston after being charged with murder in the April 4 death of Walter Scott, 50. [so he was fired for doing his job properly] attorney for the Scott family said the court documents are "just distraction. None of this stuff in there today changes anything whatsoever ... We all know that trace cocaine in his system [and seizing and aiming taser at cop] has nothing to do with his being shot five times in the back."
- Sept 8 French parents on trial for toddler's washing machine death A Frenchman went on trial Tuesday accused of killing his three-year-old son by locking him in a washing machine in a grisly case in which his ex-wife is charged with collusion. The father, Christophe Champenois, 37, denied any memory of the crime in which he allegedly stuffed his son Bastien into… AFP
- September 8 Refugee crisis: Hungarian camerawoman trips, kicks migrants CNN September 9, 2015 Hungarian camerawoman, documenting the wave of desperate migrants sprinting from a holding camp, sees a man running with child in his arms. So she trips him. then kicks other migrants as they run, including a young girl in the leg. The videographer, who worked for the Hungarian [right wing] nationalist N1TV station, has been fired.
Ex-bishop who killed cyclist pleads guilty to manslaughter BALTIMORE (AP) — A former Episcopal bishop pleaded guilty Tuesday to manslaughter, drunken driving and leaving the scene at which she killed a cyclist. Associated Press
911 call: Mom says sons drugged, attacked her and husband ATLANTA (AP) — A woman told a 911 dispatcher that her two sons drugged and attacked her and her husband in their suburban Atlanta home in what police called a plot to kill the parents.
Nepalese maids in India accuse Saudi diplomat of rape Indian police are investigating claims a Saudi official who enjoys diplomatic immunity repeatedly raped his two Nepalese maids in his home close to New Delhi, senior officers said Wednesday. The women, aged 30 and 50, have filed complaints with police alleging the unnamed diplomat kept them locked…
Officials: Firefighter kills sheriff's deputy, self
LA CANADA-FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (AP) — A Los Angeles County firefighter shot and killed his wife — herself a deputy with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department who was off duty at the time — and then himself, officials said Monday.
Prosecutors: Man staged deaths of 2 wives as accidents
DENVER (AP) — A man accused of pushing his wife to her death off a cliff as they hiked in Colorado's Rocky Mountain National Park to celebrate their wedding anniversary might have killed his first wife in what also appeared to be a freak accident nearly 20 years earlier, a federal prosecutor said…
Sarasota bomb squad finds bong under bridge; details on who put it there hazy CNN The bomb squad X-rayed the suitcase and determined it was not an incendiary device. Upon opening it, they found a customized foam mold protecting a colorful glass waterpipe.
Authorities investigate another possible shooting on Arizona freeway CBS News Milstead said drivers are fortunate that no one has been killed or seriously hurt, but he noted that if the incidents continue, "it's just a matter of time before there is a tragedy.
Bomb Squad Robot Enters Aurora Theater Shooter's Booby-Trapped Apartment in ... ABC News Five buildings surrounding Holmes' residence were then evacuated, and a remotely controlled Adams County Bomb Squad robot was sent into Holmes' apartment early in the morning of July 21, 2012, just a few hours after the shooting, Orman told ABC News ...
Shooting near Pine Ridge Road affecting dismissal at nearby schools Naples Daily News Shooting near Pine Ridge Road affecting dismissal at nearby schools. Kristine Gill, Jessica Lipscomb. 12:05 PM, Sep 9, 2015.
3 elementary school-age kids killed stab wounds in South Los Angeles KABC-TV Three boys between the ages of 8 and 12 years old were found dead in a car near a school in South Los Angeles on Wednesday. Investigators on scene told Eyewitness News that the minors suffered wounds consistent with a stabbing, but an official cause of ...
French Quarter shooting kills 1, injures 2 others NOLA.com french quarter shooting iberville sept 9 One man was killed and two more injured during a shooting Wednesday morning (Sept.
Bangkok bomb suspect 'confesses to explosives charge,' Thai police say CNN - Sep 7, 2015 Police have also issued two additional arrest warrants for suspects wanted in connection with the bombing that killed 20 people and injured many more, bringing the total number of arrest warrants to 11, Prawut added.
Is it legal for Australia to bomb Syria? Five facts you need to know The Guardian Who makes the decision on whether to bomb Syria? Bombing a foreign country is a cabinet decision that can be made by the government of the day.
Walter Scott shooting case: Court documents reveal new details CNN Slager, who's been charged with murder in the shooting death of Walter Scott, was denied bail at an April bond hearing.
Suspect in weekend shooting of Las Vegas cop is a juvenile Las Vegas Review-Journal Las Vegas police officers investigate the scene of an officer involved shooting at the intersection of Nellis Boulevard and Tropicana Avenue in Las Vegas Sunday, Sept. A total of four Metro have been wounded by gunfire in the past two months. (plus 2014 ambush by radicalized right-wing extremists)
Man killed, woman injured in 'vicious' pit bull attack in Riverside County
Los Angeles Times A man was killed and a woman was severely injured after they were attacked by two pit bulls outside a home in a Riverside County neighborhood, authorities said.
One dead, another injured in Norfolk double shooting
wtkr.com Norfolk, Va. - Police in Norfolk are on the scene of a double shooting. One person has died and another was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Cops: Driver crashes while shooting up heroin
USA TODAY ROCHESTER, New York - A motorist was allegedly shooting up heroin when he hit another car, according to police officials. Around 9 a.m.
Fisherman finds steel pipe bomb along Merrimack River
WMUR Manchester Lt. Tim O'Malley told the Concord Monitor the bomb was recovered Monday afternoon. He says the device looks to have been there for some time.
4 killed by wrong-way driver collision on U.S. 27 in Weston Local 10 Four people were killed when a man driving the wrong way on U.S. Highway 27 in Weston crashed his car head-on into another vehicle.