Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mysterious Deaths of Scientists


 NOVEMBER 11, 2009

The Mystery of the Dead Scientists

On Steve Quayle's website, www.stevequayle.com, he maintains a list of strange deaths of scientists in the past several years. I don't really agree with a lot of the other weird stuff he's into but I did take a look at his list and there were some very strange deaths, also a lot of easily explainable ones that most likely have no sinister hidden story.
Regardless, I have decided to post some of the more bizarre and compelling ones I found, notice how there seems to be so many nuclear scientists and micro biologists on this lists, strange indeed. I would also recommend going to my posting in October, where I brought up the suspicious deaths of UN nuclear scientists.

I'm not saying any of these deaths are related, they may be, they may all just be coincidences.
Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi, 53. Died February 14, of "suspicious" causes. Dr. Noah (formerly Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi) is 
(continued here) http://strangerthanastrangeland.blogspot.com/2009/11/mystery-of-dead-scientists.html

No comments:

Post a Comment