8 June 2016 June 2016 Tel Aviv shooting Two Palestinian arab gunmen dressed as black suits as Hasidic jews jumped up from a restaurant table and opened fire on several businesses in the open air Sarona Market of Tel Aviv, killing four people and injuring eighteen others. Hamas initially claimed the gunmen were their members, and said it was one many surprises planned for the coming month.
- Sarona Market opens its doors | ISRAEL21 Jul 30, 2015 - The Sarona Market has opened its doors and crowds of curious culinary enthusiasts are making the pilgrimage to the country's biggest indoor
- Wikipedia June 2016 Tel Aviv shooting Wikipedia On 8 June 2016, two gunmen opened fire on several businesses in the Sarona Market of Tel Aviv, killing four people and injuring eighteen others. ...
- Zero Hedge anti-zionist comments: Hasbara... laying bait at every opportunity. charlie Hebdo was a mossad op. Zios blew up Jewish targets before, in Iraq, Argentina... Zionism has used false flag terrorism quite a bit.
On 8 June 2016, two gunmen opened fire on several businesses in the Sarona Market of Tel Aviv, killing four people and injuring eighteen others.
On 8 June 2016 at about 21:00, two gunmen opened fire at the Sarona Market in Tel Aviv, killing four and injuring nineteen others, including four in critical condition.
The suspects entered the market, ordered a dessert, and sat for fifteen minutes prior to opening fire. One perpetrator was located inside the market at the time of the shooting, while another was located on a street just outside.
Israeli newspapers had claimed that the International coverage was biased, ynetnews sayd CNN refers to Tel Aviv terrorists who killed 4 Israelis in quotation marks; BBC describes attack as ‘shooting;’ FOX News refers to ‘Terror in Israel.’. During the 9'th of June nrg reported that CNN had released a correction Russia Today reported that "two ultra-orthodox jews" carried out the attack. 
Four Israeli citizens were killed as a result of the attack. The victims are:
- Ido Ben Ari, 42, from Ramat Gan.
- Mila Mishayev, 32, from Rishon Lezion.
- Ilana Naveh, 39, from Tel Aviv
- Michael Feige, 58, from Ramat Gan, a professor at Beersheba's Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
|Residence||Yatta, Hebron, Palestine.|
|Muhammad Ahmad Moussa Makhamreh|
|Residence||Yatta, Hebron, Palestine.|
The perpetrators were dressed in suits. Both were neutralized by police. One suspect was taken to Ichilov Hospitalin serious condition, from injuries suffered from gun fire.
The suspects in the attack, both 21, entered the country illegally  that did not had any previous criminal recordhave been arrested. One of them was shot, and treated in Ichilov hospital and the other was arrested. Both suspects were in Israel without permits and had not been seen for several days prior to the attack. They are believed to have entered into Israel through a hole in the security fence, between the towns of Tarqumiyah and Meitar.The two suspects are cousins from Yatta near Hebron. They may have used a homemade machine gun to carry out the attack.
Israeli police are searching for a possible third suspect who is believed to have fled the scene.
Both perpetrators are cousins of Fatah military wing leaders and their uncle serves time in Jail
Khalid al-Muhamra, 21, is a Hamas member who studied at the Al-Karak Jordanian military academy, and arrived for Ramadan vacation. His peers described that he attended electrical engineering and was an honors student and came from a family associated with Fatah.
Muhammad Ahmad Moussa Makhamreh, 21, was not identified as a member of any group  but Hamas have stated both perpetrators had been its members.
The al-Makhamreh (المخامرة) hamula had several other members of its clan associated with acts of violence in the Israeli Palestinian conflict. At least one of its member had been released during the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
Early the next morning, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman and Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan visited the scene of the attack, and Netanyahu vowed to respond. In response to the attack, Israel canceled all Friday travel permits from Gaza to Jerusalem, to pray during Ramadan.
Hamas has praised the attack, releasing a cartoon depicting the attack as a Ramadan treat and suggested more attacks are likely to occur during Ramadan.Fireworks were set off in Gaza and Hebron in celebration of the attack. The United Nations Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolay Mladenov, issued a statement of shock in response to Hamas' reaction. Initially Hamas claimed that both perpetrators had been Hamas members
Fatah, said in a statement that the Tel Aviv shooting was an “individual and natural response” to Israeli state violence. 
The United States, State Department, condemned the shooting, called it a "horrific terrorist attack." Hilary Clinton stated that she stands with Israel, and emphasized her unwavering support.
The United Kingdom ambassador to Israel, David Quarrey condemned the incident stating there is "no possible justification for terrorism."
- ^ "2 terrorists kill 4 in Tel Aviv; Hamas vows more Ramadan attacks". Retrieved9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ Kubovich, Yaniv; Efrati, Ido; Barak, Ravid (8 June 2016). "At Least four Killed, Seven Wounded in Shooting Attack at Food and Retail Center in Central Tel Aviv". Haaretz. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- Jump up^ Schwartz, Michael; Ellis, Ralph (8 June 2016). "3 killed in shooting near Tel Aviv market". CNN]. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "Four wounded remain in critical condition". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "BREAKING: 3 Killed, Several Wounded in Tel Aviv Terror Attack (Liveblog)".forward.com. Jewish Daily Forward. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Jump up^ "Bartender: Terrorists ordered brownies, opened fire without touching food". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ Beaumont, Peter (8 June 2016). "Four dead in Tel Aviv market shooting". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ ""שני "חרדים" חמושים רצחו 3 במרכז תל-אביב"". Channel 20.
- Jump up^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4813964,00.html
- Jump up^ http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/786/451.html?hp=1&cat=402&loc=2
- Jump up^ "International media misreports Tel Aviv shooting". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "Funerals for two Tel Aviv shooting victims announced". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "Prof. Michael Feige, killed in Tel Aviv shooting, recalled as kind, ‘grandfatherly’". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "2 ‘ultra-Orthodox Jewish’ gunmen kill 3 in central Tel Aviv – reports". rt.com. Russia Today. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Jump up^ "Palestinian gunmen kill 4 Israelis in Tel Aviv, 5 wounded". Retrieved 9 June2016.
- Jump up^ Kubovich, Yaniv; Efrati, Ido; Ravid, Barak (8 June 2016). "Four Killed, Six Wounded in Shooting Attack at Tel Aviv Shopping Center". Retrieved 9 June 2016– via Haaretz.
- Jump up^ "Photo of ‘cousins,’ both 21, who carried out Sarona Market attack". Retrieved9 June 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c "Hamas claims terrorists who killed 4 in Tel Aviv bloodbath as its own".
- ^ Jump up to:a b "Palestinian media says shooters are family members from Yatta near Hebron". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ Osmo, Liad (8 June 2016). "המחבלים בת"א: בני דודים מהכפר יטא בחברון [Terrorist in TLV: Cusins from Yatta, Hebron]". Ynet, Associated Press (in Hebrew). Retrieved8 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "One of the Tel Aviv shooters was on Shin Bet suspect list". Retrieved 9 June2016.
- Jump up^ "Officials pledge to seal gap in West Bank security fence". Retrieved 9 June2016.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Wyke, Tom. "Shocking video shows moment Israeli policeman shoots gunman dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jew after three people killed and nine wounded in Tel Aviv terror attack". dailymail.co.uk. Daily Mail. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Jump up^ Terrorists known to Palestinian Authorities, uncle in Israeli jail,ynetnews
- Jump up^ "המחבלים מהפיגוע בת"א: אחייניהם של בכירי הזרוע הצבאית של פתח".
- Jump up^ "המחבלים - בני דודים מהעיירה יטא, אחד מהם סטודנט מצטיין".
- Jump up^ Berger, Gal. "גורם ביטחוני פלס': 1 המחבלים מיטא ח'אלד מח'אמרה איש חמאס, לומד באוניברס' צבאית בירדן (בעיר כּרכּ), בא לחופשת רמדאן. לא כל המקצועות בה צבאיים". Israeli Radio.
- Jump up^ . June 9'th ,2016 http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/in-israel/local/sarona-market-terrorists-21-year-old-hamas-terrorists-21599. Check date values in:|date= (help); Missing or empty |title= (help)
- Jump up^ Berger, Gal. "לדבריו, המחבל השני אינו מזוהה חמאס ולא מוכר כבעל שיוך ארגוני". Israeli Radio.
- Jump up^ http://www.news1.co.il/Archive/001-D-14549-00.html?t=203555
- ^ Jump up to:a b http://www.idf.il/1133-15144-he/Dover.aspx
- Jump up^ Braun, Coral (June 9, 2016). "Netanyahu receives briefing at scene of Tel Aviv shooting, ensures 'we will respond'". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved June 9,2016.
- Jump up^ Ben Zion, Ilan (June 9, 2016). "Netanyahu vows ‘decisive’ response to Tel Aviv attack". The Times of Israel. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Jump up^ Israel said to cancel Gazans’ travel permits for Friday Al-Aqsa prayers
- Jump up^ "Hamas vows more Ramadan attacks; IDF deploys around shooters’ village".timesofisrael.com. Times of Israel. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Jump up^ "Fireworks in Hebron and Gaza After Four Israelis Killed in Terror Attack". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "UN envoy ‘shocked’ that Hamas welcomes Tel Aviv killings". Retrieved 9 June2016.
- Jump up^ http://news.walla.co.il/item/2968896
- Jump up^ "http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=771809". Retrieved 9 June 2016.External link in |title= (help)
- Jump up^ "State Department condemns ‘horrific’ terror attack". Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Jump up^ "Hillary Clinton: ‘I stand in solidarity with the Israeli people’". Retrieved 9 June2016.
- Jump up^ "UK ambassador: ‘No possible justification’ for terrorism". Retrieved 9 June2016.
4 killed 13 wounded Two Hamas affiliated Palestinian terrorists dressed as Hasidic Jews coordinated attack on market restaurant
Two Hamas terrorists dressed as Hasidic Jews (wkip) from Yatta opened fire on several businesses in the Sarona Market, in Tel Aviv, killing four people and injuring thirteen others. 
Hamas Tel Aviv Market Attack
2 suspects, 4 victims in Tel Aviv terror attack identified two shooters, identified as Palestinians, opened fire at the Sarona Market -- a popular food and shopping complex near the Israeli Defense Ministry In total, 13 people suffered gunshot wounds, CNN Two people were killed January 1 when a gunman sprayed bullets from an automatic weapon near a pub in Tel Aviv. Seven people were wounded. two terrorists were captured. One was shot by police, and the other surrendered attackers were dressed as Hasidic Jews, Islamist group Hamas praised the attack this was the "first of many surprises" planned against Israeli forces in April that Tel Aviv police wanted to close the market because of "security flaws and safety shortcomings that present a risk to the public's safety." ... coordinated attack with 2 people and sophisticated weapons, not just lone wolf knife jihad Hamas Praises Deadly Tel Aviv Market Shooting; Netanyahu Calls Attack 'Savage Crime'KTLA Tel Aviv shooting: Market attack kills four IsraelisAljazeera.com :Four Killed, Six Wounded in Shooting Attack at Tel Aviv Shopping CenterHaaretz From Israel:Tel Aviv shooting attack strongly condemned by US, UNJerusalem Post Israel News