You might be a traitor and terrorist sympthizer... if you diss Memorial Day
- Anti-Imperialism.com Klamerikans will be joining hands in fascistic celebration of its rapists and murders
- BlackListed News Here’s How to Honor the Fallen this Memorial Day by Exposing the Warmongering Lies of Govt -
- CAIR: Hamas-linked CAIR says US troops should not be honored on Memorial Day
- caucus99percent Anti-Imperialism and Memorial Day |
- Counterpunch University for Counterinsurgency and Imperialism?
- Economic Collapse Dozens Shot Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Jesse Ventura/Ora TV Jesse Ventura: We Should All Be Thinking About Peace This Memorial Day Can Peace Be Profitable?
- Lew Rockwell Instead of Celebrating Militaristic Fascism wars of conquest, imperialism,
- Naom Chomsky Democracy Now I am not patriotic. I do not say the Pledge of Allegiance because my allegiance is not to a flag or a nation, but to human beings in general. I believe we should honor the warriors, however, even while we hate the war.... all of our most recent wars have not been based on higher ideals but, rather, politics and greed.
- Paul Craig Roberts As Our Past Wars Are Glorified This Memorial Day Weekend
- Ron Paul RON REFLECTS ON UNCONSTITUTIONAL WARS ON MEMORIAL DAY It’s sad not only for the great loss of life in so many wars but tragic because the deaths could have been prevented. For America, going to war has become too casual and routine. They are now fought without a constitutional declaration and are not pursued in defense of our country or liberties. I’m convinced that this loss of life that we praise with patriotic fervor on Memorial Day can’t be made more acceptable by denying the truth ...we are not assuaged by the glorification of war and the false praise on the participants who were misled into participating in them.
- Stephen Lendman Memorial Day Ignores Millions of US Imperial Victims
- Zionist Report May 25, 2016 AN EX GREEN BERET OFFICER REMEMBERS MEMORIAL DAY the total hypocrisy it is today!..NO American soldier has defended ANY American soil or American’s homeland or protected ANY American civilians in this nation since the war of 1812! Our insane CRIMINALLY IGNORANT/disgustingly irresponsible people have been responsible for the murder of TENS OF MILLIONS of innocent human beings In TWO world wars – which OUR OWN TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT either started – supported – funded – encouraged – incited and or FORCED other nations into.
Hamas-linked CAIR says US troops should not be honored on Memorial Day jihadwatch.org
Monday, May 30, 2016
May 30, 2016 BlackListed News Here’s How to Honor the Fallen this Memorial Day by Exposing the Warmongering Lies of Govt -
May 30, 2016 Memorial Day Ignores Millions of US Imperial Victims Stephen Lendman
May 30, 2016 Economic Collapse Dozens Shot Over Memorial Day Weekend As The Collapse Of Chicago Accelerates - Chaos and violence threaten to spiral out of control in America’s third largest city, and nobody seems to have any idea how to solve the problem.
Anti-Imperialism and Memorial Day | caucus99percent May 25, 2015 - Some have labeled Memorial Day a hoax, a disgrace, and a day of national dishonor. U.S. imperialism has long rampaged across the planet ...
JUNE 2, 2015 counterpunch University for Counterinsurgency and Imperialism? by CHUCK O’CONNELL The United States has set aside one day in the year, Memorial Day, to remember those who died in military service. Note the simplistic assumptions that soldiers who died did so “serving their country” and that those who served did so “to ensure our nation’s safety”. Has every war the soldiers fought been for our safety? Is it not possible that some of the many American wars were unjust wars for nefarious purposes? Is it not possible that some wars benefitted only select segments of the population while requiring others to pay the costs in blood and treasure? Did the U.S. wars against the Native Americans across the continent, the free Blacks in Florida, the Mexicans, the Spanish, the Filipinos, the Koreans, the Vietnamese, the Afghanis, the Iraqis, for example, really ensure our safety? Note the questions not asked.
Celebrations of Imperialist War Abound | MEDIA ROOTS Jul 3, 2014 - Start with the commemorations over a five-week span of Memorial Day, Flag Day and Independence Day, all presented varyingly as ...
Instead of Celebrating Militaristic Fascism - LewRockwell
Llewellyn RockwellMay 26, 2014 - Some Anti-Memorial Day Remembrances ... Day (which began as “Decoration Day” shortly after Lincoln's war) is wars of conquest, imperialism, ...
Memorial Day: A Day to Remember Those Americans Who Died to Preserve Imperialism and Murder ogichidaag.wordpress.com May 25, 2014 - Okay so, Memorial Day is set aside to remember every man and woman who ever died while fighting to preserve US imperialism.
A Memorial Day Message | Anti-Imperialism.com May 27, 2013 - A Memorial Day Message. Throughout the United States, Klamerikans will be joining hands in fascistic celebration of its rapists and murders ... foot soldiers for imperialism public mercenaries “heroic soldiers.” In light of this disgusting display of imperialist jingoism, we bring
May 19th Versus Memorial Day in the Battle of Ideas | Black Agenda ...
www.blackagendareport.com › Blogs › Danny Haiphong's blog
Jun 2, 2015 - ... only to be followed by the racist, imperialist Memorial Day celebration. ... Memorial Day poses a challenge to radical and revolutionary forces ...
As Our Past Wars Are Glorified This Memorial Day Weekend, Give ...
2 days ago - As Our Past Wars Are Glorified This Memorial Day Weekend, Give Some Thought To Our Prospects Against The Russians And Chinese In ...