- Christian Is ‘Christianized Fascism’ the Biggest Threat We Face Under Trump? (Video) Chris Hedges video analyze the Christian right... and its relationship to fascism, and he draws on this knowledge to explain the growing threat of “Christianized fascism.” ...assaults on women [and] women’s rights....educational system, where we’re teaching creationism......imperial adventurism into kind of a crusade.... demonization of “the other”: Muslims, undocumented workers, African Americans are on the list, feminists.
- Dakota Access Pipeline #NoDAPL Live Blog: Standing Rock Activists Take Their Cause to Hollywood
- Oscars The Five Best Anti-Trump Statements From the Oscars (Videos)By Alexandra Rosenmann / AlterNet
- Tesla (Corporation) Tesla Is Accused of Fostering a Hostile Work Environment for Women
- Zero Dark Thirty: Another Word for Propaganda By Robert Scheer How did the Japanese-owned Sony Corporation that released Bigelow’s “Zero Dark Thirty” gain access to information on the 10-year hunt for Osama bin Laden?
- PropOrNot which claimed to identify websites that were spreading fake news and quite possibly working as Russian propagandists. The list contained Activist Post, Mint Press News, The Free Thought Project, The Anti Media, and many other independent media outlets. activist post Investigation Into ‘PropOrNot Blacklist Case’ Finds Shoddy Methods and an Ominous PotentialBy Bill Boyarsky The shadowy group PropOrNot has accused Truthdig and more than 200 other websites of being conduits for Russian propaganda
- Alternet: Our Mindless Entertainment and Propaganda .. Chris Hedges, a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, writes a regular column for Truthdig every Monday.
- Chris Hedges American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America wrapping its apocalyptic, vehemently militant, sexist and homophobic vision in patriotic and religious rhetoric, dominionism seeks absolute power in a Christian state. Hedges's reportage profiles both former members and true believers, evoking the particular characteristics of this American variant of fascism bigotry, the homophobia, the fanaticism—and the deeply un-Christian ideology—that pose a clear and present danger Joe Bailey of the Oregon Daily Emerald wrote that Hedges: "confuses political activism with totalitarian violence. Despite the peaceful and democratic nature of their activism, Hedges attacks conservative Christians with the nastiest of slurs, revealing a frightening ignorance.
- Mint Press News Abby Martin & Chris Hedges: War, Propaganda & The Enemy Within Chris Hedges on American myths, war and revolt. 'folly of Empire,' the dangers posed by right-wing extremism
- Undocumented Religious Leaders in Southern California Are Creating a Network to Help the Undocumented