July 6, 2016 Shooting of Philando Castile in Minnesota Philando Castile was fatally shot by Jeronimo Yanez, a St. Anthony, Minnesota, police officer, after being pulled over in Falcon Heights, a suburb of St. Paul. Castile was in a car with his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her four-year-old daughter when he was pulled over by Yanez and another officer. According to Reynolds, after being asked for his license and registration, Castile told the officer he was licensed to carry a weapon and had one in his pants pocket. Reynolds said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID after telling Yanez he had a gun permit and was armed. The officer shot at Castile seven times after he believed Castile was reaching for a gun. The girlfriend rejected the notion of suicide as “Nothing within his body language said, shoot me.”.
His girlfriend sounds like a communist propagandist. The "victim" is indeed a black nationalist who might be recruited for a martyrdom operation like Michael Brown to fuel a war on cops. Castile would often make political statements on his Facebook profile. He once posted a photo of the Black Panthers accompanied with the Malcolm X quote “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”. He has another post that is a quote from 2pac: “They got money for wars but can’t feed the poor.” 
https://www.everipedia.com/philando-castile/ The shooting was exploited on social media by Russian trolls in Facebook groups like Blacktivist and Don't Shoot 
This case is strikingly similar to this case where another man was shot when police thought he was pulling a gun on them, and his family demanded charges against police: 1 black man killed by police, officer asked to be, but not charged June 23, 2016 Shooting of Jay Anderson Jr By Police Wauwatosa police officer Joseph Mensah shot and killed Jay Anderson Jr. will not face state criminal charges. The 25 year old fiancé was shot at around 3am, while sleeping in his car. Tosa PD Chief Barry Weber claimed the officer saw a gun, feared for their safety, and fired at Anderson. Federal prosecutors have agreed to review the case, Anderson's family said that his hands were up and video shows Anderson was not "lunging" to grab a gun. Jay and Linda Anderson demanded a charging decision against the cop. A 20-second video was released. "His hands were up. His hands were up," Anderson Sr. said... "My son was trying to tell him he had a weapon in the car, and he was pointing down at the weapon and he pointed down too far and now he`s dead"
- Her son was killed — then came the Russian trolls By Donie O'Sullivan, CNN Videos produced by Samantha Guff, Julian Quinones and Margaret Dawson Tue June 26, 2018..Hours after his death, "Don't Shoot" Facebook group started promoting a "Justice for Philando Castile" event page, titled "Don't Shoot," looked like one run by a black activist group. It had a significant audience: October 2017, CNN found another group posing as an organization of Black Lives Matter activists -- "Don't Shoot." Blacktivist was not a real American group, however. It was a troll operation run from 4,000 miles away in St. Petersburg, Russia, by a Kremlin-linked group known as the Internet Research Agency.
-  'He only did what police asked him to do': Girlfriend's emotional ... RT Jul 7, 2016 - Diamond Reynolds, girlfriend of Philando Castile “Nothing within his body said intimidation, nothing within his body language said, shoot me.”.
- body language 'He only did what police asked him to do': Girlfriend's emotional ... RT Jul 7, 2016 - Diamond Reynolds, girlfriend of Philando Castile “Nothing within his body said intimidation, nothing within his body language said, shoot me.”. Girlfriend of MN man shot by police recounts evening - Pioneer Press www.twincities.com Jul 7, 2016 - “Nothing in his body language said intimidation,” said Reynolds, 26. ... Diamond Reynolds,
- black victim shot by police
- hispanic offier
- school employee
- suicide by cop denied - Castile said he was not reaching for a gun
- Everipedia Philando Castile | Wiki & Bio | Everipedia, Philando Castile was a resident of Falcon Heights, Minnesota.  Castile worked as a school cafeteria...
- Wikipedia Shooting of Philando Castile July 6, 2016, in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul fatally shot by Jeronimo Yanez, a St. Anthony, Minnesota police officer, after being pulled over in ...