Terroristic Security Incidents by Category |Timeline
Easter Sunday April 5, 2015 ---
- April 5, 2015 1 killed, 2 seriously injured in shooting at Fayetteville liquor house
- April 5, 2015 1 Killed, 2 Wounded In Separate Oakland Overnight Shootings
- April 5, 2015 2 dead after shooting each other in fight outside Milwaukee bar
- 3 killed including 1 policeman April 5, 2015 Deadly blast hits bridge in Cairo
- April 5, 2015 Man injured early Sunday in Old Folsom CA shooting
- April 5, 2015 Police: Charlotte Suspect dead after SWAT situation, woman killed
- 1 critical April 5, 2015 Elderly Man in critical condition following hit and run head-on crash
- 4 Dead, 18 Wounded in Chicago Easter Weekend Shootings
- 2 killed 1 wounded April 5, 2015 Easter weekend shootout outside Comments Bar in Milwaukee
- 1 killed 1 wounded shooting April 5, 2015 Two shot, one dead in Carrollton New Orleans LA after Easter Sunday parade
- 1 dead 2 wounded April 5, 2015 Triple shooting leaves one teen dead, two girls wounded as 40 rounds fired at crowded N.J. party: cops
- 100s without power April 5, 2015 Hundreds in Houston TX left without power after man crashes into pole
- April 5, 2015 Kenya Foils Attack Packed Cathedral as Country Mourns 148 Deaths
- 1 church blown up April 5, 2015 Islamic State Blew Up Syrian Church in ‘Christian Hill’ on Easter Sunday
- April 5, 2015 Obama Easter Breakfast: dings Christians, silent on radicalized attacks
- 1 killed 5 injured Sunday April 5, 2015 Fatal Car tour bus crash in Bloomington CA
- One dead, another injured after Easter Sunday shooting in New Orleans Leonidas police said a shooting broke out Easter Sunday in the Leonidas neighborhood. officers found 18-year-old man dead from gunshot wounds. A 21-year-old man was also injured in the shooting and was taken to a hospital with a non-fatal gunshot wound in the side.
- April 18-21, 2014 Chicago 2014 Easter Massacre: 9 Dead 44 Wounded In Chicago, there was a string of unconnected shootings that police announced left 9 dead and injured 44, including 6 children on Sunday night. Murders in Chicago spiked to 516 in 2012, but dropped to the lowest level in nearly 50 years at 415 in 2013. Police said the vast majority of shootings in Chicago are gang-related. It was the second weekend in a row at least 36 people (a dozen a day) were shot in Chicago
- Monday April 21, 2014 Casualties: 2 injured National Zoo Easter Monday Shooting At the National Zoo in Washington D.C. at the annual Easter Monday family event, two were wounded in a shooting. It was the second violent incident in 3 years after a 2011 stabbing by a 16 year old. In 2010 a 16 year old opened fire with a gun injuring 7.
- 10 killed Easter bus crash kills 10 in Tanzania - World Bulletin Apr 21, 2014 - At least ten people were killed on Monday in the Simiyu region in western Tanzania when a bus carrying Easter holidaymakers rammed into ...
- casaualties 4 total, 2 killed, 2 injured April 20, 2014 Tampa Park Easter Gunfight On Easter Sunday, four were shot and two killed after an argument turned into a gunfight at Alfred Barnes Jr. Park in Tampa Florida. 17 year old Nico Crawford and Zedmon Culpepper were shot and killed in front of about 100 people in broad daylight among families and children that were there celebrating Easter. One police officer told WTSP "Don't bring a gun to the park on Easter Sunday."
- April 20, 2014 Casualties: 21 injured Car Slams Into Packed Fort Myers Church At Easter In Fort Myers Florida, a car plowed into the predominantly black Second Haitian Baptist Church filled with 200 people just before the Easter concert on Sunday night, injuring 21. The driver claimed when her brakes failed, her car just headed straight for the church and she could not stop.
April 16, 2014 Phillipines bus hit a stalled truck with took out the side of the bus on wednesday of Easter holy week. The bus driver was investigated. Accidents are common on hazardous roads in the country
1 killed 2 wounded including child and pregnant mother April 13, 2014 Gaza Prime Minister Praises Shooting of Car Near Hebron Gaza's prime minster Ismail Maniyeh praised the fatal shooting of a car near a checkpoint in the vicinity of the west bank city of Hebron. Terrorist gunmen opened after on an Israeli vehicle killing one and wounding two at the start of Passover. The victim was Israeli Police Chief Superintendent Baruch Mizrahi, a father of 5 in a police intelligence unit. His pregnant wife Haddas was injured, and the nine-year-old son, sustained shrapnel chest wounds. After being hit with two bullets, the mother took over the steering wheel and ordered her children to lie down on the floor of the car. Although no terrorist group took credit for the attack, the PM said that the shooting brought back life to the path of resistance against Israel and warned of more attacks. The Gaza-based terror group Islamic Jihad also praised the attack.
- March 31, 2013 (Easter Sunday) Haamid Zaid Vehicular Jihad at San Jose Walmart Haamid Ade Zaid lost control and crashed into parked cars and then into a San Jose Walmart store, then got out and began clubbing shoppers with a blunt object before police arrived and arrested him. Authorities did not speculate on a motive, but he had previously lost control and hit a car wash, nearly crushing two workers. Counterjihad pundits Debbie Schlussel and Pam Geller believe they were both jihad inspired terror attacks.
- casualties: 1 killed, 1 arrested March 31, 2013 Reshad Riddle Declares Will of Allah And Shoots His Father at Easter Services After Easter Sunday services, 24 year old Muslim convert Reshad Riddle entered the Hiawatha Church of God in Christ in Ohio with a handgun and a Koran and shot and killed his father. He then walked to the pulpit, waving his gun and shouted that this was the "the will of Allah. He was arrested by police who were unable to establish if his motive was related to references to his religion or if it was just a family issue. Reshad quoted the Koran after the murder telling a police officer that he had "served his purpose" and that he "found solace in his religion after he shot his father”
Easter Sunday April 8, 2012:
- April 8, 2012 Kaduna bombings A bombing occurred on Easter Day church services in the Nigerian city of Kaduna. At least 38 people are reported dead.
- April 8, 2012 In Rocky Mount, North Carolina, Randy Elliot and Gregory Freeman were shot in a car parked in front of a house on Easter. In June 30, 2013, black males 22-year-old Sylvester Andrews and 19-year-old Trayvon Moody were arrested on two counts each of first degree murder.
3 killed 2 injured, 2 arrested Jake England and Alvin Watts Tulsa Race Good Friday Shooting Spree, or the "Good Friday Shootings" On April 7, 2012, five people were shot random at four different locations in the predominantly African American neighborhoods on the north side of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Three of the shooting victims died, and all victims were shot within a three-mile radius during that night starting after midnight at around 1 am. The two suspected perpetrators who were arrested the day after the shootings are white, prompting suspicions that it may have been a hate crime. Jake England, 19, and roomate Alvin Watts, 33 eventually confessed to the attacks and admitted they targeted the victims because they were black. England and Alvin Watts were each sentenced to five consecutive life terms after the men pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty. Murdered were a woman Dannaer Fields, 49, and two men Bobby Clark, 54, and William Allen, 31. The two survivors Deon Tucker and David Hall were both sitting at their respective homes on the porch when they were asked for directions by men in a white truck who started shooting.
Easter Sunday 2002
March 31, 2002 Melodie Morsicato Crashes And Drives Inside Connecticut Target Store Easter Sunday Melodie Morsicato crashed her Nissan Stanza through the doors of the New Britain Target in Connecticut at 4 a.m. when it was closed on Easter Sunday. charged first-degree criminal mischief, first-degree reckless endangerment and reckless driving. Sentenced to six months in prison for driving drunk inside a store
Holy Day Terror
Ninjapundit Category Terrorism