You might be a terrorist if you post a woman-hating manifesto, mown donwn and kill people on a Toronto sidewalk for no obvious reason and then point an object like gun at police. Then again, you might not be one.
April 23, 2018 10 killed 13 injured suspect arrested no connection to terrorism yet. Toronto Van Crash Attack Alek Minassian is accused of renting a van and deliberately running down people on the sidewalk in Toronto has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 counts of attempted murder. As he was about to be arrested,  suspect Alek Minassian can be seen brandishing what appears to be a gun and screaming at the officer to "shoot him in the head". Police have arrested a 25-year-old IT student over the Toronto van rampage that left ten people dead. Alek was a software engineering student.
- Wikipedia Toronto attack - On April 23, 2018, a rented Chevrolet Express van was driven into pedestrians in North York City Centre in North York, Toronto, killing 10 and wounding 15 others. The suspect, 25-year-old Alek Minassian, was arrested 26 minutes later. It is the deadliest vehicle-ramming attack in Canada.
- See list of Armenian Incidents IT student who 'doesn't drive or or even know how steering wheel works'... mirror surname Minassian is traditionally Armenian and Tuesday, April 24, is when the Eurasian country marks the Armenian Genocide of 1915. It is not known if these facts ..not known if these facts have any relevance to the Toronto incident.. Suspected van driver Alek Minassian due in court ... - Toronto Star Armenian Community Centre of Toronto released a statement saying it was “deeply saddened and disturbed by the senseless deaths and injuries.”
For the Armenian centre in Willowdale, resettling Syrian refugees global news Dec 7, 2015 - But for the members of the Armenian Community Centre of Toronto, it's personal. Story continues below. The community centre, in the north Toronto community of Willowdale is preparing to welcome 1,079 privately sponsored Syrian refugees set to arrive in Canada What we know Gulf News Canadian media reported that Minassian is of Armenian origin, the vast majority of whom are orthodox Christians. His attack was done in a ...
- clothing terrorist style CBS driver was dressed in dark black clothes,
- mental disability IT student who 'doesn't drive or or even know how steering wheel works'... mirror described Minassian as "socially awkward...kept to himself.didn’t really talk to anyone." "significant social or mental disability". Minassian struggles with physical tics including shaking his hands and tapping his head, the classmate said.
- military service  Minassian was a briefly enlisted in the Canadian Armed Forces, serving for two months in late 2017 but quit after only 16 days of recruit training
- Muslim - some suspected muslim connection but suspect is likely Armenian Christian
- Politics usatoday Globe and Mail newspaper described Minassian as a man with no known religious or political affiliations, strong views or a history or penchant for violence
- suicide by cop Mirror shouted "Kill me! Shoot me in the head!" at an officer who then bravely took him to the ground unharmed.
- unlicensed driver 'doesn't drive or or even know how steering wheel works'... mirror
- Vehicle Rampage Attacks Pedestrians ---
What we know about the alleged driver in deadly Toronto van attack cbc Alek Minassian has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 counts of attempted murder in Monday's van attack on a busy stretch along Toronto's Yonge Street. Here's what we know about the 25-year-old from Richmond Hill, Ont.
- dress in black
- threatens police with fake gun stance
- Zero hedge Toronto Killer Van Attack Suspect Named As Alek Minassian , ISIS channels are not promoting the Toronto vehicular attack, which contains staples of ISIS-inspired events. Though Alek Minassian wasn’t killed, ISIS may still issue statement if news of links/allegiance arises (like case of Manhattan attacker Sayfullo Saipov).
- Toronto news: Van ploughs through crowd - many injured as driver ... https://www.express.co.uk A VAN has ploughed through a crowd of people in Toronto, Canada, with witnesses saying there were 'injuries everywhere' after the driver appeared to ... Toronto van JackSegantini/Twitter. Toronto news: Witnesses giving CPR to victims of today's crash. The vehicle involved in believed to be a rental van.
- Multiple fatalities after pedestrians struck by van in Toronto ... https://globalnews.ca
- Numerous people injured after van hits pedestrians in north Toronto ... theglobeandmail.comcustody. ... In Ontario, potential acts of terrorism are investigated by RCMP-led national-security squads. “
- Toronto van horror: White van ploughs into pedestrians | Daily Star https://www.dailystar.co.uk Who is Toronto van attack suspect Alek Minassian? - ClickOnDetroit https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/who-is-toronto-van-attack-suspect-alek-minassian Witnesses recount horror as van plowed into Toronto pedestrians. Minassian lives just a few short miles from the crime scene in Richmond Hill, Ontario. He goes to school nearby and was traveling a normal route Monday afternoon. His family is Armenian and he was raised Christian. Police said there is no ...
- Moment Toronto van killer Alek Minassian begs cops to open fire ... www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Video-shows-intense-standoff-Toronto-van-driver-police.html17 hours ago - It also appears Minassian had online discussions about Elliot Rodger, the Santa Barbara mass killer. The name Minassian, or its alternative spelling Minasyan, is an Armenian name and more than 90 per cent of Armenians are Christians. Scroll down for video ... Toronto police officer arrests suspect in van ...
- Toronto van attack suspect posted about UCSB killing spree - NY ... www.nydailynews.com/.../toronto-van-attack-suspect-posted-calif-killing-spree-article-1....2 hours ago - Toronto van attack suspect Alek Minassian made a Facebook post that referenced a southern California man who killed several people in 2014. Minassian, who's charged with 10 counts of murder for Monday's rampage, referenced “Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger” on a Facebook account, which the ...
- Suspect in Toronto van attack appears to have lauded an American ... https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/toronto-suspect-what-we-know/index.html "All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!" reads the message on the account investigators believe belongs to Minassian, Campbell said. Rodger killed six people and injured 14 others in a stabbing, shooting and vehicle-ramming attack in 2014 near the UC Santa Barbara campus. Investigators noted ...
- Suspect due in court in Toronto van crash that killed 10 people, injured ...cbs4indy.com/.../suspect-due-in-court-in-toronto-van-crash-that-killed-10-people-inju... Campbell said that investigators believe the Facebook post refers to Elliot Rodger, who killed six and injured 14 in a drive-by shooting and vehicle ramming attack near the UC Santa Barbaracampus in Isla Vista, California in 2014. Rodger later died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Police investigating Facebook posts allegedly made by suspected ... https://nypost.com/.../police-investigating-facebook-posts-allegedly-made-by-suspecte... Police are investigating Facebook posts apparently made by the man who killed 10 people with a van in Toronto Monday, sources said. A Facebook ... All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!” The CBC ... Rodger killed six people near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbarain 2014.
- Toronto van attack suspect Alek Minassian spent 2 months in Canadian Armed Forces Minassian was a briefly enlisted in the Canadian Armed Forces, serving for two months in late 2017, Canada’s Department of National Defense confirmed in a statement to USA TODAY. “He did not complete his recruit training and requested to be voluntarily released from the CAF after 16 days of recruit training,” the statement said. “For privacy reasons, we will not comment further on Alek Minassian’s service in the CAF.”
-  Toronto van attack – Hero cop refuses to kill rampage driver Alek ... the Sun UK Suspect Alek Minassian can be seen brandishing what appears to be a gun and screaming at the officer to "shoot him in the head". A tense standoff saw a policeman face ...
-  TORONTO VAN KILLER WAS ANGRY WOMEN WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM
Adored Santa Barbara shooter, furious that he was made 'involuntarily celibate' WND 04/24/2018 www.wnd.com/2018/04/toronto-van-killer-was-angry-women-wouldnt-sleep-with-him described himself as “involuntarily celibate” and praised Rodger, the shooter who railed against women in 2014 before stabbing, shooting and striking victims with his vehicle in Isla Vista, California. posted on Facebook about a rebellion of “incels,” or men who are “involuntarily celibate” because women refuse to sleep with them.
- [18 ]Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale has said he doesn’t think Minassian’s killing spree was an act of terrorism.
- If Alek Minassian was inspired by the misogynistic 'incel' movement ... independent Apr 25, 2018 - If Alek Minassian was inspired by the misogynistic 'incel' movement rather than Isis, it still counts as terrorism ...
- Incel, the ideology behind the Toronto attack, explained - Vox Apr 25, 2018 - Alek Minassian, the man who killed 10 people by driving a van down a busy street in Toronto on Monday, is a terrorist. We know this because ...
- 'He wasn't a terrorist': Those who knew Alek Minassian struggle to ... https://globalnews.ca/news/4168222/he-wasnt-terrorist-toronto-attack/ Apr 25, 2018 - The Facebook message the driver, Alek Minassian, allegedly posted before the rampage also pointed to a form of terrorism, expressing ...
- Here's why Alek Minassian likely won't face terror charges – VICE News https://news.vice.com/en.../heres-why-alek-minassian-likely-wont-face-terror-charges Apr 24, 2018 - Alek Minassian, the lone suspect in the Toronto van attack that police said “definitely appeared deliberate,” has been charged with multiple ...
- Here's what we know about Alek Minassian, the 25-year-old suspect in ... https://nordic.businessinsider.com/who-is-alek-minassian-toronto-van-driver-2018-4/ Apr 24, 2018 - Police have identified 25-year-old Alek Minassian as the suspect in a ... told reporters the incident doesn't currently appear to be terror-related.
- Toronto van attack: What we know about suspect Alek Minassian ... www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43877137 Apr 24, 2018 - Alek Minassian praised murderer Elliot Rodger on Facebook and was ... said Mr Minassian was not associated with any known terror groups, ...
- What Is the Incel Movement? 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy Apr 23, 2018 - Alek Minassian, 25, was arrested at the scene. ..... wrote on Quora that the group is “not a movement; we have never protested or made any ...
- Toronto van attack: Islam’s fault for promoting and inspiring vehicle attacks April 24, 2018 by jewamongyou Chances are, Mr. Minassian is not Muslim, and that this was not an act of jihad, but of personal rage. Why, then, do I blame Islam? Because it was contemporary Islam that made mass, random, murder-by-vehicle a popular “thing.” to do. I’ll quote CNN here: Vehicles as weapons: Muenster part of a deadly trend (CNN)Once again, a driver has plowed into a crowd, turning a vehicle into a lethal weapon. This time, it was in Muenster, Germany, where police said several people were killed and at least a dozen seriously injured Saturday after a delivery truck slammed into people. While not all vehicle attacks are linked to terrorism, groups such as ISIS and al Qaeda have called on followers to use trucks as weapons. All but one of the above instances were committed by Muslims, and the single exception is unlike the others in important details; the scene was already violent and chaotic, and the victims were among the perpetrators of this violence. It was not a random attack. Muslims have contributed a few things to modern civilization, such as advances in algebra and astronomy. To this short list, we can add mass-murder-by-means-of-vehicles. If Alek Minassian isn’t actually Muslim himself, he was certainly inspired by Islam.
- Gateway Pundit - Toronto van killer identified as Alek... | Facebook
- Toronto van attack suspect Alek Minassian charged with ... - True Pundit Apr 24, 2018 - The Toronto van attack suspect has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 cases of attempted murder. Alek Minassian, 25 ...
- Alek Minassian Incel Movement - a group of men who ... - Pacific Pundit Apr 23, 2018 - The actual Facebook page of Alek Minassian which has since been scrubbed by Zuckerberg and his cronies had it’s final post praising a California mass shooter and a praising a group known as the Incel Movement. What the Incel Movement is basically a group of (mainly males) who can’t get laid, no matter how desperate they are.