Democrats are dedicated to support of Israel and the Palestinian nationalist movement and Muslims.
Muslim Huma Abedin in hot water for dismissing Jewish AIPAC as 'that crowd'New York Post Oct 6, 2016 - WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, is catching heat for dismissing the American Israel Public Affairs Council as “that crowd” in a newly revealed email exchange. ... “U really want to consider sending him into that crowd?”. ... The email exchanges were unearthed by The Daily Caller, which reported various Jewish leaders have taken offense to the “that crowd” reference as open hostility to Israel and its allies. “Appalling,” Morton Klein, national president of the Zionist Organization of America, told the conservative news website. The reference “shows hostility toward Jews and Israel in light of the fact that ‘that crowd’ gives huge ovations to White House speakers.” It was Hillary Clinton herself who spoke at the next AIPAC conference in 2010. ... started with Band writing Abedin that Bill Clinton was hesitant to attend the AIPAC forum that year. “Aipac begging for [Bill Clinton] wjc to come speak at conference. He doesn’t think he should unless you all do,” Band wrote to Abedin... Abedin wrote: “U really want to consider sending him into that crowd?” Band pressed for an answer: “Go or not go?” Abedin responded: “No go to aipac.”Hillary Aide Huma Abedin Slams Israel | The Daily Caller Oct 5, 2016 - EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin Email Attacked Jewish Group. ... Huma Abedin, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s closest aide, urged former President Bill Clinton in 2009 to reject a speaking invitation before the American Israel Public Affairs Council (AIPAC), asking his assistant in an ...
Top 5 Most Antisemitic Things Hillary Clinton Has Done - Breitbart
Aug 19, 2016 - Hillary Clinton has falsely accused Breitbart News of antisemitism. Let's look at ... Promoting anti-Israel articles by anti-Israel authors. ... of the deeply antisemitic things Hillary Clinton and her campaign have said and done.
1. Attacking Bernie Sanders for his religion. Last month, Wikileaks released emails showing that senior officials in the Democratic National Committee (DNC) discussed helping Clinton by targeting Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for being a Jew and, they believed, possibly an atheist. “Does he believe in a God. He had scated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps.” The scandal forced several resignations.
2. Embracing the antisemitic Black Lives Matter movement. Clinton has tied herself closely to the Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization, whose platform accuses Israel of “genocide.” Clinton supporter Alan Dershowitz said: “Until and unless Black Lives Matter removes this blood libel from its platform and renounces it, no decent person — black, white, or of any other racial or ethnic background — should have anything to do with it.” Clinton has yet to renounce BLM or its views.
3. Promoting anti-Israel articles by anti-Israel authors. The State Department’s email dump of Clinton’s correspondence — revealed that she often shared and promoted articles attacking Israel. Some of them referred to the work of Max Blumenthal, the rabidly anti-Israel author who compares Israel to Nazi Germany — and who happens to be the son of her closest adviser, Sidney Blumenthal. Clinton was forced to distance herself from the younger Blumenthal after he attacked the late Elie Wiesel.
4. Kissing and embracing terrorist Yasser Arafat’s wife after she accused Israel of gassing Palestinians. In 2000, on a visit to the West Bank, Clinton kissed Suha Arafat (above) after the latter “accused the Israeli government of poisoning Palestinian women and children with toxic gas.” The charge was particularly jarring, given that the Nazis used poison gas to murder millions of Jews in the Holocaust. Clinton’s bizarre explanation for her behavior: “I did what I was expected to do.”
5. Supporting the Iran deal, the ransom, and Tim Kaine. Clinton not only supported the Iran deal, but takes credit for the early negotiations that led to it. The deal shovels billions of dollars to the most antisemitic, terrorist regime in the world. She failed to condemn the $400 million cash ransom paid for American hostages. And she chose Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) as her running mate, who not only backed the deal but boycotted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech in 2015.
And then there is the antisemitism of her supporters, including actress Lena Dunham, who published an article last year, “Dog or Jewish Boyfriend? A Quiz.” Hillary Clinton embraced her regardless, joining her for an intervi
Hillary Clinton's VP Pick, Tim Kaine Has Pro-Muslim Anti-Israel Track Record | Jeff ...
www.jewishpress.com › Blogs › The Lid with Jeff Dunetz
"like Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine is not a true supporter of Israel and either by design or total lack of awareness, associates with terrorist supporting, Jew-hating Muslim Brotherhood groups."
Jul 26, 2016 - And tried to get the U.S. Congress to endorse the discredited anti-Israel Goldstone Report. This is the group Tim Kaine endorses and takes ...
Tim Kaine is that he is the darling of the anti-Israel organization J-Street. Founded in 2008 by George Soros and Hillary Clinton’s campaign director John Podesta, J-Street goes by the motto “pro-Israel, pro-peace,” has been but has been described by liberal attorney Alan Dershowitz as being neither pro-Israel nor pro- peace. One of the group’s founders Daniel Levy has been quoted as saying the creation of Israel in 1948 was wrong (there’s more if you are not convinced).
J-Street endorsed Kaine’s 2012 run for Senate but money speaks louder than words. According to Open Secrets, an organization which tracks campaign donations to all candidates of any party, J-Street at $133,382 was the second largest donor to Tim Kaine’s campaign committee between 2011-2014. J-Street was the number one donor ($178K) to Tim Kaine campaigns over the course of his entire political career.
supporter of J-Street. In 2016 he spoke at the group’s national convention for the second time, saying in part, “There is no organization no NGO in the United States now that so stands for the values of diplomacy as J-Street”
Kaine was one of the first Democrats to announce he was boycotting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of Congress.
supporter of the awful P5+1 Iran deal
As Governor he appointed Muslim American Society (MAS) President Esam Omeish to the state’s immigration commission. In 2008 court filings, MAS was outed as part of the Muslim Brotherhood.
2011 Kaine spoke at an event at which the founder of the U.S. version of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, Jamal Barzinji was given a Lifetime Achievement award, by the Muslim Brotherhood
Torrent of Appalling Anti-Israel Advice Found in Hillary's Emails ...
Feb 4, 2016 - Earlier this week, I wrote about Hillary Clinton's interactions with Sid Blumenthal and her troubling praise of his son Max Blumenthal's anti-Israel ...
No holds barred: Torrent of anti-Israel advice found in Hillary's emails ...
Feb 1, 2016 - It's already been established that one of Hillary Clinton's most trusted advisers, Sid Blumenthal, sent her anti-Israel articles, ideas and advice ...
Do anti-Israel emails from Hillary's inner circle show her true colors ...
www.haaretz.com › Opinion
Jan 15, 2016 - From an ex ambassador's suggestion to support Palestinian protests to a senior advisor forwarding his son's anti-Zionist articles, emails sent to Hillary Clinton raise questions about the presidential candidate's views on Israel.
An Israel-friendly stance has been laid out in Op-Eds like the one from January in the Los Angeles Jewish Journal “Taking the US-Israel to the Next Level,” or as published in The Forward in November, “How I Would Reaffirm Unbreakable Bond With Israel — and Benjamin Netanyahu.”
an email from former career diplomat and US Ambassador to Israel Thomas Pickering sent in December 2011 which proposes that the US somehow surreptitiously back a widespread Palestinian protest movement.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.697675
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.697675
Obama stops shipment of Hellfire missles to ally Israel in support of Gaza terrorists
In the midst of Operation Protective Edge -- Israel's response to 182 Hamas rockets and mortars fired at Israeli towns and villages in the first week of July 2014 -- the Obama administration accused Israel of "heavy handed battlefield tactics," including the use of artillery instead of precision-guided munitions. U.S. President Barack Obama halted the supply of Hellfire missiles and announced that all military equipment supplied to Israel would be vetted individually in the White House, instead of shipped, according to prior agreements, by the Pentagon to Israel. (gatestone)
U.S./ISRAEL RELATIONS AT LOW EBB: HELLFIRE MISSILE SUPPLIES HALTED Newsweek BY LUCY WESTCOTT ON August 14, 2014 In 2009, the Obama administration blocked the delivery of six of the Apaches to Israel, on the grounds Israel might use them in Gaza. U.S.-Israel military cooperation on the Apache was made difficult and as Obama's dislike of Israel and Israeli security policy increased, the Hellfire on the Apache became the White House target. gatestone