Suspects never identified or found. Absolutely no evidence of a clandestine terrorist attack but no other motive consistent with evidence.
Wed May 16, 2018
- Man injured in hatchet attack in downtown Seattle | The Seattle Times “One of the suspects was reportedly armed with a hatchet and a baseball bat,” police said. The suspect with the hatchet then struck the victim, ...
- Man critically injured in bat, hatchet assault in downtown Seattle | Q13 ... - SEATTLE -- A man was critically injured when attacked with a baseball bat and hatchet in downtown Seattle Wednesday night, the Seattle ...
- Man fighting for life after hatchet attack in Downtown Seattle | KOMO
- komonews.com/news/local/man-assaulted-in-downtown-seattle searching for two men who attacked a man with ... up at two men got out - one carrying a hatchet, the other carrying a baseball bat.
- Man critically injured in Seattle hatchet attack May 17, 2018 - https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/man-critically-injured-in-downtown-seattle-attack/750902479 witnesses, a blue sedan pulled up to the corner and two black men began arguing with a crowd of people standing in front of McDonald's. men was reportedly armed with a hatchet and a baseball bat. That man struck the victim and then both suspects fled in the sedan.