May 9, 2013 Alex Donald Jackson 4 Pit Bulls Convicted Murder of Pamela Devitt (Deliberate attack) Pamela Devitt, 63, was killed by 4 pit bulls owned by Alex Donald Jackson, of Littlerock, was convicted of second-degree murder in August. Was also charged for marijuana growing and sales posession, and assault with a deadly weapon in another case
- Murder charged in Calif. dog pack mauling death - Yahoo! News news.yahoo.com/...charged-calif-dog-pack-mauling-death-190724722.html May 30, 2013 · LOS ANGELES (AP) — Alex Jackson, 29, was charged after DNA tests on his dogs found blood on their muzzles and coats that matched that of Pamela Devitt, 63, who died after being bitten 150 to 200 times by his four pit bulls The owner of four pit bulls that killed a woman jogger in a gruesome mauling was charged with murder Thursday in a highly unusual …
- Pit bull owner gets 15 years to life after woman is mauled to death - LA Times Oct 3, 2014 - Alex Donald Jackson -- who had faced 24 years to life in prison ... Jackson's pit bulls mauled to death 63-year-old Pamela Devitt in May 2013.
- Pit bulls' owner gets 15 years to life in prison for fatal mauling - LA Times Oct 3, 2014 - Ben Devitt, husband of the victim, speaks at Alex Jackson's sentencing for the fatal dog attack on Pamela Devitt. (Anne Cusack / Los Angeles ...
- The Pamela Devitt Case (People v. Alex Jackson) - Dog Bite Law The crime On May 9, 2013, Pamela Devitt, 63, was killed by 4 pit bulls in Antelope ... The owner of the dogs was Alex Donald Jackson, 29, a resident of the area ...
- Dog Owner Gets 15 Years to Life in Fatal Pit Bull Mauling of Palmdale ...KTLA Alex Donald Jackson, of Littlerock, was convicted of second-degree murder in August following the death of 63-year-old Pamela Devitt.
- Littlerock female jogger dog-mauling-death suspect remains in jail, arraignment postponed daily news 06/14/2013 tags: previous attacks, marijuana drugs, assault, criminal record LANCASTER -- A judge today postponed the arraignment of a Littlerock man charged with murder in the mauling death of a female jogger by a pack of pit bulls allegedly owned by the defendant.Alex Donald Jackson, 29, remains jailed in lieu of $1.05 million bail. charged with murder, negligent ownership of a mischievous animal causing death or serious bodily injury, cultivating marijuana, possession of marijuana for sale and possession for sale of a controlled substance. count of assault with a deadly weapon stemming from a January confrontation with another person. since January, authorities had received at least three other reports of Jackson's pit bulls attacking people. arrested the day after the fatal May 9 attack, when sheriff's deputies searched his home and confiscated eight dogs -- six pit bulls and two mixed breeds -- according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Marijuana also was allegedly found growing on the property.