List of incidents of terror which could be accidents, crimes, or terrorist attacks.
- 2 killed juvenile arrested Pioneer Square shooting: Seattle WA
- 2 suspects killed in suicide attack March 30, 2016 California Police Chase Wrong Way SUV Onto Naval Air Station Lemoore 2 Crash Into F-18 and Die Deliberate Targeting ruled out
- Jamar Clark: No Charges Against Minneapolis Cops Involved in Shooting NBCNews.com DNA on gun, he said "I'm ready to die", and autopsy shows no evidence of handcuffs, but unbiased witnesses insist he was handcuffed when shot. Two white police officers involved in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man in Minneapolis last fall won't face charges, prosecutors announced Wednesday.
- Minneapolis Officers in Jamar Clark Shooting Will Not Face ChargesNew York Times No Charges in the Shooting of Jamar ClarkThe Atlantic Highly Cited:No charges against Minneapolis police officers in Jamar Clark shootingMinneapolis Star Tribune :Minneapolis police officers will not face charges for fatally shooting Jamar ClarkWashington Post
- Small Explosion In Bayonne, New Jersey Sends Workers To Hospital CBS Local BAYONNE, N.J. (CBSNewYork) - Three workers were hurt Wednesday morning in a small explosion in Bayonne, New Jersey. It happened around 9 a.m.
- 1 killed 1 injured Westfield Hornsby Australia Korean restaurant stabbing: man killed, woman stabbed in chest Sydney Morning Herald Terrified diners have described how a man walked into a restaurant at Westfield Hornsby in Sydney's upper north shore and stabbed a man to death and wounded a woman, before calmly walking outside covered in the couple's blood. man walked into a restaurant at Westfield Hornsby in Sydney's upper north shore and stabbed a man to death and wounded a woman, before calmly walking outside covered in the couple's blood. 9.30pm on Wednesday. Police have arrested a 44-year-old man... investigating whether he is the ex-partner of the woman who was injured.
- 2 killed Pioneer Square shooting: Seattle WA The Seattle Times 2 men die in Pioneer Square shooting. Just after 9 p.m. Dec. 28, a woman was wounded near Second Avenue Extension South and South Washington Street. Police arrested a suspect and recovered a handgun. A 20-year-old man suffered life-threatening wounds Aug. 31 when he was shot several times in the 300 block of Second Avenue Extension South. The shooter fled in a car, police said. On Aug. 28, a person was shot in the leg at South Main Street and Second Avenue South. A juvenile was arrested in connection with the shooting.
- 10TV -The Honda plant in Marysville is back open after a reported bomb threat found inside the building. The Union County Sheriff's Office was notified by Honda security officials that a threat, written in English, was found in a bathroom at the plant.
- 1 killed London stabbing sees girlfriend scream 'I love you' as her boyfriend lay dying Daily Mail A man was stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend in a row over a £120 debt, it was claimed today. Ali Nasrollahi, 22, who is known by friends as Ali Nasro, was cut across the chest in Woodside Park, North-West London, before his partner allegedly ...Ali Nasrollahi, 22, stabbed yesterday in Woodside Park, North-West London
- 1 killed Man expected to be charged for stabbing murder in Kensington Park, Adelaide Australia ABC Online A man is expected to be charged with the stabbing murder of a woman at Kensington Park in Adelaide's eastern suburbs. Police and ambulance services were called to Oval Terrace about 8:00pm on Wednesday following reports a woman had been stabbed.
- Shooting sends 1 to hospital St. Cloud Times St. Cloud police are investigating after a shooting Wednesday afternoon in an alley near 123-18th Ave. N sent one person to the hospital, according to Sgt.
- Pair arrested over drive-by shooting on Caulfield Australia brothel The Age Police investigate the scene of a drive-by shooting in Caulfield South on Wednesday... Shattered glass at the scene of the shooting at Caulfield South.
- Police investigate early morning shooting on north side WTTV CBS4Indy INDIANAPOLIS (March 30, 2016) – IMPD officers are investigating after a person wasshot on the city's north side early Wednesday morning.
- Rayne man killed veered into head-on crash into truck unknown reason Louisiana The Daily Advertiser A Rayne man died early Wednesday morning in a head-on collision. Louisiana State Police responded to the crash on LA Highway 98 on Standard .for reasons still under investigation, he crossed into the center line and collided head-on with a truck traveling west. LeBlanc's vehicle went off the roadway and burst into flames, LSP says. .
- 2 suspects killed in suicide attack March 30, 2016 California Police Chase Wrong Way SUV Onto Naval Air Station Lemoore 2 Crash Into F-18 and Die California High Patrol stopped to check on a car when it accidentally fled driving the wrong way to Naval Air Station Lemoore near Fresno when it accidentally crashed through the fence, before the couple Anthony Castillo, 29, and Melissa Miller, 36 from San Jose "accidentally" killed themselves by driving another 7 miles into the base and crashed into a parked F-18 Super Hornet. Authorities are stumped why they fled. Although it strongly resembles other attacks on US and Allied aircraft on bases, base commander Capt. Monty Ashliman, immediately ruled out terrorism by announcing the base did not appear to be an intended target
Tuesday March 29
- Possible Road Rage Stabbing Under Investigation FOX40 The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department is searching for a man accused of stabbing a young mother during a driving dispute in Rancho Cordova Tuesday morning.
- SLED investigating after deputies fatally shoot man yelling "kill me" with rifle WYFF Greenville Greenville County deputies shot and killed a man Tuesday night as he held a rifle and screamed "Kill me, kill me, kill me" outside a home, according to Greenville County Sheriff Steve Loftis.
- Police: Woman injured in drive-by shooting on east side Tucson News Now A woman was injured Tuesday morning in a drive-by shooting on Tucson's east ... The woman was inside an apartment at the time of the shooting.
- 10 injured after driver crashes head-on into bus near Steamboat Springs in snow FOX31 Denver An SUV collided head-on with a bus, injuring 10 people one mile west of Steamboat Springs on Tuesday, March 29, 2016. (Photo: Colorado State ... Driver Crashes Head On Into Bus In Snowy Conditions - CBS Local
Monday March 28
Four members of Grove City family killed in drunk wrong-way WV crash Columbus Dispatch He was critically injured with brain injuries and is on a ventilator at the Charleston Area Medical Center, Williams said. The children who survived and ...on their way home to the Columbus area after a vacation at Disney World when tragedy struck. A suspected drunken driver hit their SUV as he went the wrong way in West Virginia early Monday morning,
Sunday March 27
- Police: Woman Shot 5 times Killed by Arizona Officer Held Scissors ABC News Police: Woman Killed by Arizona Officer Held Scissors ... A woman who was armed with scissors was shot five times and killed by police over ... would have had to feel he or she would be gravely injured or killed to justify lethal force. inslow police officer responded to a convenience store Sunday on a report of shoplifting and found Loreal Tsingine, a 27-year-old woman who fit the description of the suspect, said Winslow police Lt. Jim Sepi. Tsingine struggled physically with the officer who tried to take her into custody and threatened the officer with scissors, police said. The officer responded by shooting Tsingine five times on a sidewalk a
- Mother speaks out after son killed in Easter Sunday shooting on West Side: Syracuse NY CNYcentral.com Nancy Tejada's son, 35-year-old Francisco Tejada, was shot and killed when a still unidentified person opened fire on people at Skiddy Park and ...
Wrong-way driver 'would never intentionally cause this pain' DesMoinesRegister.com We know he would never intentionally cause this pain," Beary's family wrote. A few hours later, he was driving his Ford Taurus the wrong way on Interstate 80 when he crashed head-on into a Des Moines police SUV carrying two ...Benjamin Edward Beary was supposed to be celebrating his 26th birthday Monday. On Friday night, the Knoxville, Iowa, man told a friend he was going to a West Des Moines bar to watch March Madness. A few hours later, he was driving his Ford Taurus the wrong way on Interstate 80 when he crashed head-on into a Des Moines police SUV... license ok he had been arrested in the past for drinking problems, including driving while intoxicated. 2012, Beary was arrested for operating while intoxicated by University of Iowa police, court records show. His license was revoked for one year...spent two days in jail Knoxville police charged Beary with public intoxication in November 2014, his third such offense. He spent 10 days in jail and paid a $100 fine, co .. pushed Iowa interstate fatalities over the past 10 years beyond 460 wrong-way crashes on interstates accounted for at least 28 of those fatalities (3 per year) and more than 140 injuries.Nearly 160 wrong-way crashes have occurred on Iowa interstates during the past 10 years (16 per year) , according to the DOT data. An additional 3,500 wrong-way crashes,(1 per day) with at least 137 other fatalities, have occurred on all Iowa roadways during that same time frame tags: white suspect, deliberate crash ruled out
March 17, 2016 stabbing Ohio I-75 shooting suspect with knife was accused in fatal Baltimore stabbing WHIO The man who was shot by police on Interstate 75 was wanted for allegedly stabbing a man to death in Maryland earlier this month. man wounded in the police officer-involved shooting on I-75 South in Evendale, north of Cincinnati, is a wanted fugitive in a Maryland homicide. The fugitive is Javier Pablo Aleman, 46 The shooter is Glendale Officer Joshua Hilling Aleman accused of stabbing Victor Adolfo Castillo March 17 Police: Aleman was armed with a knife. Castillo was Serrano was Aleman’s landlord for several months. tags: hispanic suspect, landlord victim
March 27, 2016 Los Angeles Times: According to law enforcement sources, 17 men of Middle Eastern descent were detained. But none were arrested or charged in connection with shooting firearms and they cooperated with deputies, authorities said. San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Jodi Miller said the men were released after authorities [determined they were not terrorists] found no evidence of a specific crime or outstanding warrants. HOAX NEWS? TERROR in California Park as Muslims Open Fire on Visitors Shouting “Allahu Akbar!” | John Hawkins' Right Wing News From SuperStation95: A heavily armed group of men with Middle Eastern appearance was arrested two hours ago outside Los Angeles after opening fire upon Hikers and Campers in a large State Park in the area. Muslims Open Fire on California Hikers? - Snopes A few disreputable web sites falsely claimed that Muslims in San Bernardino County fired on hikers while shouting "Allahu Akbar Los Angeles Times (a major newspaper local to the incident, but somehow unaware of the coverup) published an article on the subject on 29 March 2016. According to the Times, police investigated the reports of shooting, and the armed men they interviewed at the scene were co-operative. No part of that reporting described the men as Muslim, claimed that they had fired at anyone, or indicated that anyone in the group shouted "Allahu Akbar": Deputies later learned that the caller's description of the men was not accurate, and that one man was wearing a scarf. Southern California: Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” fire ... Jihad Watch SuperStation95: Muslims fire on hikers and campers, scream ... 8:28 PM EDT Sunday, 27 March — A heavily armed group of men with Middle Eastern appearance was arrested two hours ago outside Los Angeles after opening fire upon ... Deputies: No terrorists found after gunfire reported at Deep Creek Authorities detain, release 17 men after gunfire reported Posted Mar. 28, 2016 APPLE VALLEY — Authorities said a group of 17 men was detained early Sunday after the Sheriff's Department received reports that they were seen shooting firearms at Deep Creek. fostered fear that a terrorist cell was training in the area. rumours online Monday suggested the men were terrorists ... “None of the subjects that were interviewed were found to be terrorists,” Sheriff’s spokeswoman Jodi Miller told the Daily Press. “They were detained, interviewed and cooperated fully with deputies.” the men were released after no evidence was found that a crime had been committed
"Please Don't Shoot Me," Man Begged Before Cop Shot and Killed Him Gawker Moments before a Mesa, Arizona, police officer killed Daniel Shaver with five shots from an AR-15, Shaver was on all fours, pleading with officers not to shoot him, according to a newly released police report from the incident.
Israel Polarized Over Soldier Who Killed Wounded Palestinian New York Times After six months of Palestinian stabbing, shooting and vehicular attacks against Israelis, a simmering debate has burst into a heated argument over what constitutes appropriate use of force, and what is excessive.
Fort Worth Officer Indicted in Shooting; Chief Says Discharge Was Unintentional NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth Members of the Fort Worth Police Department joined Chief Joel Fitzgerald on stage Wednesday to show support for transparency with the community by releasing dashcam footage of an officer-involved shooting that injured a person holding a barbecue fork.
Third American Killed In Brussels Terror Attacks Identified NBCNews.com A Texas woman married to an Air Force officer was identified Wednesday as the third American killed in last week's Brussels terrorist attacks. Gail Minglana Martinez was traveling with her husband, Lt. Col. Kato Martinez, and their four children, when she was mortally wounded on March 22 by a blast,
Former Guam resident killed in Brussels attacks, family ...www.guampdn.com Kato Martinez's wife Gail Minglana Martinez, 41, died from injuries she
Video out of Fort Worth officer shooting man who held barbecue fork Dallas Morning News
Officer Courtney Johnson, 33, was indicted Tuesday by a Tarrant County grand jury in the June 23 shooting that injured 55-year-old Craigory Adams.
Dllas Morning News Shundale Taylor, 24, was booked early Wednesday on a murder charge in the shooting death of 23-year-old Antoine Hodge, police said.
Pictured: Mother of three killed in horrific knife fight in Canterbury UK Daily Mail This is the mother of three and her 'partner' who were stabbed to death in a 'bloodbath' knife attack which also left two of her sons seriously injured.
The Guardian Dashcam video of the shooting shows Tiller yelling at Hammond to put up his hands and stop his car, but he instead drives away before being fatally shot.
One person was killed and as many as seven others injured in a shelving rack collapse at a food warehouse in northern Virginia Tuesday, the ...
The wreckage of an airplane lies in a field in Havre-aux-Maison, Quebec. All seven people onboard the plane, including former Canadian transport ...
Nontrespassers can also include individuals who are injured or die at a train ... There were five trespassers killed or injured at a railway in Butler, ...
NBC New York
A roaring fire spread to four row houses in Brooklyn Tuesday night, injuring one person and leaving many more without homes. (Published ...
Brooklyn Fire Engulfs Rowhouses; 11 Injured - New York Times
The girl and five others were also injured in the weekend incident and Palm Springs Police say they believe faulty wiring is to blame. The girl was in ...
Patrol officers responded to a report of a shooting victim in front of a residence at that location at 12:14 this morning. When officers arrived, they found ...
- PressTV News in Brief - Mar. 30, 2016
- Wall Street Journal Daybreak
- snewsi crimes
- Democracy Now http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/30/headlines