- 2 killed, including 1 suspect killed by police October 20, 2014 Martin Courture Rouleau Killed After Canada Lone Wolf ISIS Car Attack On Soldiers
- October 20, 2014 Hundreds to protest NY Opera ‘The Death of Klinghoffer’
- 1 killed October 20, 2014 Las Vegas Stabbing victim was CCSD employee
- 4 killed. 1 suspect detained October 20, 2014 Christophe de Margerie Oil CEO Killed By Drunk Russian Snowplow
- 2 killed, including 1 suspect killed by police October 20, 2014 Martin Courture Rouleau Killed After Canada Lone Wolf ISIS Car Attack On Soldiers In what media is calling a possible terrorist attack by a radicalized Islamist in Quebec, Canada, Martin Couture-Rouleau, 25 drove his car into the two young soldiers, and one died in a hospital. After a police chase, the suspect was shot and killed. Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced that the suspect 'was known to Federal authorities' and 'authorities were concerned that he had become radicalized.' A neighbor noticed that Rouleau grew out his beard and began wearing loose-fitting Muslim clothing, and Roleau's father was worried as he became increasingly radicalized and "tried everything," to help him. The International Business Times called the suspect a ISIS Lone Wolf killer who was a depressed conspiracy theorist recently drawn to radical Islam. Radicalized terrorist attacked Canadian military before he was shot and killed: A man who was shot and killed by police after he struck two members of the Canadian military with his car had become radicalized. Quebec police shot the man after two members of the military were struck by the motorist in a parking lot mall near Montreal. The 25-year-old man from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, died a few hours after being shot. Quebec provincial police Lt. Michel Brunet said earlier that police ended up shooting the man after a car chase in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, southeast of Montreal. After the man hit the two soldiers with his vehicle in a parking lot mall he fled in his vehicle, triggering a police chase that ended with the man losing control and his car rolling over several times. It is similar to hacking death of a soldier in London in 2013. There were clear indications that the individual had become radicalized, and the suspect was known to domestic anti-terrorist police.
- October 20, 2014 Hundreds to protest NY Opera ‘The Death of Klinghoffer’ which dramatizes Palestinian side of struggle for justice.
- 1 killed October 20, 2014 Las Vegas Stabbing victim was CCSD employee KLAS-TV LAS VEGAS -- The woman stabbed to death in a northwest neighborhood on Monday has been identified by the Clark County Coroner's office as 40-year-old Jodi Joyce.
- 4 killed. 1 suspect detained October 20, 2014 Christophe de Margerie Oil CEO Killed By Drunk Russian Snowplow In Moscow, Russia, the plane carrying Total Oil CEO Christophe de Margerie was taking off just before midnight when Dassault Falcon 50 burst into flames after hitting a snowplow during takeoff from Vnukovo airport. All four people on the plane were killed. Snowplow driver Vladimir Martynenko has denied claims by Russian officials that he was "in a state of alcoholic intoxication" and said he had just lost his bearings. The 60 year old driver who worked there for 10 years without incident has been detained for 48 hours, and a Moscow court was to rule later Wednesday whether he could be formally arrested. The driver said he barely noticed that the plane was taking off because his snowplow was operating noisily and it was dark.
- 1 injured, 1 arrested August 15, 2014 Minneapolis Woman Intentionally Runs Over Man After Bar Argument 37-year-old Angela D. Jackson, of Minneapolis, was charged with first-degree attempted premeditated murder after police say she intentionally ran over a man with her car following a spat at an Uptown Minneapolis bar Aug. 15. There are 2 incidents of intentionally running over victim in October 2014.
- September 9, 2014 Ebola, AIDS Manufactured By Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD? Scientists allege deadly diseases such as Ebola and AIDS are bio weapons being tested on Africans. Other reports have linked the Ebola virus outbreak to an attempt to reduce Africa’s population. Liberia happens to be the continents’s fastest growing population. By: Dr. Cyril Broderick, Professor of Plant Pathology Reports narrate stories of the US Department of Defense (DoD) funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone. The reports continue and state that the DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research. This research work involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus.
- September 26, 2014 Liberian Conspiracy Theory Blames Drug Companies for Ebola a Liberian academic who teaches in America is actually arguing just that. Dr. Cyril Broderick [Email him] of Delaware State University, a black public university funded by (white) taxpayers, argued in an African newspaper that Ebola was created by the American government to commit genocide against blacks. As evidence, he offers uncited “reports” and a novel. [A professor in U.S. is telling Liberians that the Defense Department ‘manufactured’ Ebola, by Terrence McCoy, Washington Post, September 26, 2014] According to Dr. Broderick: Scientists allege deadly diseases such as Ebola and AIDS are bio weapons being tested on Africans. Other reports have linked the Ebola virus outbreak to an attempt to reduce Africa’s population. Liberia happens to be the continents’s [sic] fastest growing population. [Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD? by Dr. Cyril Broderick, (Liberian) Daily Observer, September 9th, 2014]
- October 9, 2014 The Ebola Breakout Coincided With UN Vaccine Campaigns 10/09/2014 by Yoichi Shimatsu The ebola pandemic began in late February in the former French colony of Guinea while UN agencies were conducting nationwide vaccine campaigns for three other diseases in rural districts. The simultaneous eruptions of this filovirus virus in widely separated zones strongly suggests that the virulent Zaire ebola strain (ZEBOV) was deliberately introduced to test an antidote in secret trials on unsuspecting humans.
- 22 killed dozens injured in Uighur terrorist attack October 12, 2014 At Least 22 People Are Reported Killed in Attack at a Market in Uighur Xinjiang China New York Times BEIJING - An attack on a farmers market in the western Chinese region of Xinjiang has reportedly left at least 22 people dead and dozens injured. Four Uighur men arrived on motorcycles armed with knives and explosives who attacked police officers and merchants before being shot dead by the police. Most of the victims were ethnic Han Chinese.
- October 18, 2014 Ebola Hysteria: Two Old Conspiracies Get New Life As Deadly Virus Dominates News Cycle : The U.S. government has a secret bioweapons program that uses Africa as a staging ground for testing the effectiveness of bioengineered viruses and their cures for use in future warfare. This appears to be one of the main conspiracies promoted by Yoichi Shimatsu in the the Daily Observer, Liberia's main English-language newspaper... could be potentially used to eliminate an enormous segment of this planet’s readily expendable current human population,” writes Joachim Hagopian in an article published earlier this month at the GlobalResearch website.
- 1 critical injury, 1 arrested October 18, 2014 Minneapolis Woman Run Over And Dragged By Woman Angered by Fight A woman Miera Horton, 26, of Minneapolis is in a coma after she was deliberately run over and dragged along the street by a driver who claims she suffered a bloodied mouth and missing tooth in a fight, according to the Star Tribune. It is one two deliberate running over pedestrians in October. Only minutes later a woman was shot and killed at Augie’s Cabaret nearby but there is no evidence any of the incidents aren linked.
- October 3, 2014 St. Paul MN Man Runs Over Woman Who Fell Off Hood After Argument early hours of Oct. 3, a 21-year-old woman was left seriously injured after being struck by a car near 8th Street and LaSalle Avenue, KARE 11 reported. Police told KSTP that a man and woman woman were fighting inside the car when the woman got out and climbed on the hood. Police say the man then drove away, causing the woman to fall off and hit her head, before he circled around and ran over her. Police arrested and charged 21-year-old Owen Abdul Karin Michael Cisse, of St. Paul, with first-degree assault. First of two deliberate run-over incidents in same month and city.
- 4 injured October 18, 2014 Brooklyn Flatbush shooting Police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection to a shooting that sent four people to the hospital. It happened just before 10:30 p.m. Saturday ...
- 1 injured October 18, 2014 Woman Injured In Drive-By Home Shooting On Long Island NY CBS Local A woman was injured in a drive-by shooting that targeted a home on Long Island Saturday night. She was asleep in her bedroom when she woke to gunfire and a hot, searing pain she couldn’t immediately identify. “I got up. There was blood on the bed. I got up and realized I’d been shot in the leg,” she said.Police said it does not appear that Narcisse was the intended target of the shooting. But that does little to quiet the family’s anxiety and apprehension. Narcisse said her family believes somebody must have targeted the wrong house.
- October 18, 2014 Arrests made in fatal Mississauga Canada house party stabbing Toronto Star Three young men have been arrested in Zackary Jelovsek, 19, of Mississauga, was found stabbed in the chest and without vital signs when emergency crews arrived on the scene around 1:30 a.m. Saturday. Jelovesk was later pronounced dead in hospital. Hamza Othman, 19, and Ilir Memedovski, 20, both of Mississauga, are charged with second-degree murder. Neil Patel, 20, of Mississauga is charged with accessory after the fact. Hamza is a Muslim name derived from Arabic meaning strong. or steadfast. A man named Riza Memedovski was the the chairman of the Muslim organization in Macedonia pdf Patel is a nominally Hindu Indian name, but the term Muslim Patel is commonly used for Muslim converts.
Two Killed In Head-On Jamaicaway Crash
Buffalo police investigating shooting on east side
IMPD investigates fatal shooting on city's east side
Police investigate fatal shooting on near east side
... and police had been there earlier in the month to serve a warrant. Police are still on scene investigating and have not said what led to the shooting.